Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Still working on Harvest Moon: Animal March. About to enter my first fall! =]

Games that I am actively playing (thought not literally right now) are Pokemon Silver (the old one) and Final Fantasy 1.

Games that I want to be playing are Team Fortress 2 and Alien Swarm.

I'm playing ratchet and clank: a crack in time on the ps3 for my second run. I'm trying to get platinum for it

I want to be playing call of duty black ops and infamous 2

Been playing Alien Swarm and some Team Fortress 2 after I got the hat achievement. biggrin.gif Then back to Alien Swarm because it's awesome.

I'm playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on the 360, 3rd Run, All Achievement Sith Master difficulty...

So hard... X_X

I want to be playing Left 4 Dead 2, but I was nice and let my friend borrow it.

Games that I am actively playing (thought not literally right now) are Pokemon Silver (the old one) and Final Fantasy 1.

Games that I want to be playing are Team Fortress 2 and Alien Swarm.

*Hi fives*

I've literally just completed Oblivion, so I'm moving back onto Halo 3.

I've been bouncing between Psychonauts and Dragon Age:Origins(D.A:O because on my first play though I missed SO much. Even a team-mate o.o)

Right now, I'm playing pokemon Diamond on my DSi. Although, I'm taking a bit of a break from it so I can finish HeartGold. I also just finished Bioshock 2 for PC.

I'm thinking about buying Portals from Steam for about twenty dollars. Anyone think it'll be worth playing? :3