Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Relevant to this site: Spyro Reignited Triolgy! 🐉

It’s so cheerful and fun to pick up and play. The game play suits my lifestyle right now: nothing story heavy, just simple platforming fun.

Also: Spyro is so cute! He has so many little animations. I really enjoy games where you play as a quadruped critter, they make a change from bipeds in every other game ever.

Well...there are only 2 mobile games that I play "as of now", namely: Dragon Village 2 and Dragon Village Mobile

As the name suggests, they ARE filled with dregs.

I was playing the Let's Go! games on switch, but then I got Skyrim for the Switch and have been enjoying myself playing through an old favorite. It's kind of difficult on a small screen, but it's still fun! I just finished the intro/tutorial part where you escape Helgen and go to Riverwood, and I spent a lot of time taking advantage of my co-escapee's temporary immortality to level up. I maxed out my sneak at 100 and some One handed, Desctruction Magic, and then some archery in the caves, so my starting level is 19. :D I usually play as a Khajiit rogue assassin, so I'm trying something a little different (not TOO different) with a sneaky Dunmer assassin that uses a sword and fire magic. I've never used magic in Skyrim as a main weapon before, but it's fun!! 

Mostly playing two games at the moment. One I won't go into because it's...a pretty violent and hardcore game, definitely earned the 18+ only rating, but the other is Subnautica, which I got on the Epic Games store as part of it's launch day promotion.

I had heard about Subnautica when it first came out and was somewhat interested. I like open-world survival games and I love oceanic settings in games, such as with games like Endless Ocean, but the cost of it at the time of release made me put it on the backburner, wait until it went on sale, but a bunch of other games I wanted came out and I just sort-of...forgot about it.

Now, though, I am so glad I got it when I did, it is a gorgeous and thoroughly enjoyable game.

This past week or so I've returned to both Armello and FFXIV, even though the latter is still very much work in progress (so many boring side quests zzz). I'm also considering playing some Pokémon Ultra Sun mainly for the purpose of gathering pokemon with hidden abilities and/or special poke balls.

Was trying to go through Konstandine game recently. But got stuck on the first puzzle with what to feed the giant dead tree to get the key. If you just try to take the ley you get killed and if you try to feed it papayas you are dead too since it's cannibalism for the tree. But the game is great and I like the characters and atmosphere in there.

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. I completed main story with five stars in days ago and trying challenge now. I'm beginning to understand why they said it was 'hard' on NSMBU.

An amusing app called 'Ninja'ing rule-breakers on the main site.'

SWTOR, HP: Hogwarts Mystery, and Alchemist Code.

Edited by Sesshomaru

I'm taking a little trip down memory lane and I'm playing Pokemon FireRed on my DS ^^ Haven't visited this game in a while. 

It seems that I never actually got past the Elite Four because my party was composed of my favorite Pokemon that provided no strategic advantages. My whole party are water and dragon types, with the sole exception of my level 88 Charizard haha. No wonder I barely got past the first member, geez. 

I've been playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon recently. I've had the game for a while but didn't exactly get into it when I first got it, so it was fun to start over and make a new save file.

I've been playing Civilization VI on Switch and it's so addicting. I'm very bad at it because it's such a massive game and I haven't played any of the series before :D But I like it!