Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Relevant to this site: Spyro Reignited Triolgy! 🐉

It’s so cheerful and fun to pick up and play. The game play suits my lifestyle right now: nothing story heavy, just simple platforming fun.

Also: Spyro is so cute! He has so many little animations. I really enjoy games where you play as a quadruped critter, they make a change from bipeds in every other game ever.

Well...there are only 2 mobile games that I play "as of now", namely: Dragon Village 2 and Dragon Village Mobile

As the name suggests, they ARE filled with dregs.

I was playing the Let's Go! games on switch, but then I got Skyrim for the Switch and have been enjoying myself playing through an old favorite. It's kind of difficult on a small screen, but it's still fun! I just finished the intro/tutorial part where you escape Helgen and go to Riverwood, and I spent a lot of time taking advantage of my co-escapee's temporary immortality to level up. I maxed out my sneak at 100 and some One handed, Desctruction Magic, and then some archery in the caves, so my starting level is 19. :D I usually play as a Khajiit rogue assassin, so I'm trying something a little different (not TOO different) with a sneaky Dunmer assassin that uses a sword and fire magic. I've never used magic in Skyrim as a main weapon before, but it's fun!!