Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Red Dead Redemption’s multiplayer. I am so happy to get the chance to play characters I love finally.

Currently Rise of the Tomb Raider. I love the combat in this series, and I'm excited a third one is coming out!

I'm also playing the Hogwarts Mystery app game on the side. 

I've been playing State of Decay 2! I really, really like it, I love simulator games and although zombie games as a genre is a bit overused already, this game feels fresh because of the high simulator-aspect of it. Also, permadeath of characters is absolutely terrifying! I had a few close calls yesterday and almost lost the leader of my community, it really brings so much more emotion to the game. The characters are also quite well written and diverse and you really get to know them and become attached so fast! On the negative side, the game is quite laggy and glitchy from time to time and the pacing of the dialogue in the story bits is horrendous. The base system is also a bit complicated and it's hard to sometimes figure out how to build or use some facilities. Nevertheless, I'm so addicted! 

I was playing Minecraft and found loads of obsidian, gold and diamond in a superb mine but then I died. I tried to find where I was mining so I could retrieve what I lost but then I died again so i've come to the conclusion that I am horrendous at this game. XD 

I've been trying to get back into some Hearthstone. It's been quite a few months since I've played, and it's a simply and easy game to play; I don't know why I stopped playing, honestly. 

Darkest Dungeon, Transistor

Stardew Valley on hold until mods are fixed

Overwatch, actually Comp this time even though it stresses me out so bad lol

Been playing a lot of Splatoon 2 lately. The Octo Expansion looks great but I don't have it. 8') Knocking people out with paint is fun, though.

I'm playing through Minecraft: Story Mode. I only have season 1 so far, but it's fun.

Hollow Knight on Switch. Accidentally stayed up until 3 this morning playing it, oops. 

@Fortune86 @sh20000sh how was Fe? I was considering it as a Switch purchase.

Splatoon 2 (Octoling Expansion). Somewhat challenging but fun and interesting (haven't completed it yet, no spoilers please).

Edited by Naraku

7 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

how was Fe? I was considering it as a Switch purchase.

For me, it was not bad game but I think that game is bit short.

Revisiting a PS1 of my childhood, namely Tomba 2.

I should prolly get back to Warframe tho...

14 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hollow Knight on Switch. Accidentally stayed up until 3 this morning playing it, oops. 

@Fortune86 @sh20000sh how was Fe? I was considering it as a Switch purchase.

@purpledragonclaw I liked it. Very cute, though a little short. It was a bit buggy on the PS4 but there are work arounds. 

Just starting another game of Detroit Become Human (4th run through, finally platinuming it!!!) 😄

Splatoon 2 again. 

Spoiler

Just beat the secret final boss. That was really rough... Apparently people with X Rank claim it's much more difficult than X Rank battles. Ugh.

Edited by Naraku

Playing splatoon, the first one, because I don't have a switch. I didn't really expect there to be enough people still playing, to be honest.

I'm currently playing Left 4 Dead 2 on my PC! I absolutely love zombie games, (despite how overused the genre can become) and in my opinion it's very well done for a 2009 game. I have a few hundred hours of game play and no regrets.