Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Decided to replay my good ol' copy of Jak and Daxter. Them were the days...

After 5 years of collecting dust on my bookcase, good ol' Final Fantasy X is going for another spin in the old PS2.

I've rented Spirit Tracks from Blockbuster and I'm on a roll.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Win.

Just Charted hard mode.

*spoilers*

Lazaravich is really annoying in the last level. Other than that I pretty much ran through the game.

Crushing so far hasn't been that hard.

I don't think I'll ever get Platinum on it though, because of one of the bronze medals that I just can't get. >.>

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

I love the prof. Layton games.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology.

I love it so freaking much I play it all the freaking time. I'm fairly close to the end, but I'm having fun leveling up my thief, and then I figure I'll work on Ninja a bit before going and beating the game. Fighter is a fun, fun class and I rock with it, despite it being far from my usual preference for such things.

I've been playing Streets of Rage nearly every day for the past week or so. Mostly the Dreamcast port of SOR2, though I would be playing the Genesis versions of the series if it weren't such a pain in the ass to hook up. The SOR Remake for the PC has been taking up a lot of my time too. I've played these games hundreds of times since my childhood but they never lose one bit of their entertainment value.

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi