TitiMiny

Dragon Forest

Ah so a WIP dragon. Okay it is a new site after all.

Well xd.png... The base egg was made really long ago, it had no stage whatsoever... so i kinda improvised some stages :|

Well okay then. Can't wait to see what you do with them. Your not all that bad. The best I can do is what you see in my avi.

hehe. My friend comes up with ideas and really hard to figure out sprites... so i end up fixing and sometime remaking like i said earlier.

What do you find the web lacks/or/ Need right now? (Beside players xd.png)

I would say a place someone can go to see the list of people signed up so they can get to other peoples adoptables better. Um maybe a map where you can explore the dragon forest world and each place has its own unique adoptables. I don't know how many adoptables you have but you probably need more so people don't get bored.

true. Makin an explore is a bit hard at the moment, but i'll take that in note :3 A page with people signed up shouldn't be hard ohmy.gif

- since admins have access to the use list =x -

Edited by TitiMiny

:3 glad I could help ~nya~

I really like your adoptables so far and wish I could be that good*stares hopelessly at avi pic*

im truly horrible at anatomy and good shading ( Compared to some spriters here on dc ) but the more you practice the better you get :3

(That is really true, the friend who makes the original sprites improved a lot (two words, not one), so it's less work for me to fix/clean/update them)

She comes up with some really silly ideas sometimes! xd.png

Also...

There is a few hidden adoptables.

One is hidden on a page linked in the first page.

It's promo code is somewhere there tongue.gif

I found eets.

So what is your opinion to the leetle creature in my avi?

its cute :3 but out of curiosity is it it's mouth or it's nose? (on the face)

ohhh. Else what really bothers me is the format it was saved in, looks like it got it's quality degraded xP it may need some contrasting and shading :3 but else i think its really kewt ohmy.gif

That is where I fail. I did it on paint(which isn't bad) cannot contrast or shade for anything and saved it jpeg

there is a trick for quick shading, pick the first color has the body's color or the color you want to shade, take the second color the color you want to shade ( darker or lighter of your body color)

Then use the eraser tool and right click where you want shading :3

Else you can still do pixel per pixel for a nicer sprite

best formats to save in:

.bmp or .png

Jpeg isn't very good for sprites xP .gif can be used but im not too familiar with it and it tends to kill colors :x

Well it helps that I didn't save it to jpeg but to one of your suggestions. I would shade it and stuff but I really don't know how. Oh how I wish I did.

He he so I like your secret adops they are fun. It was tough to find the last one. Was it one word? two? Which one? Are they two put together? AUGH! I got lucky when I decided to try what I did.

i have around 14 min :3 i might add another secret adopt or two around the web <3

I found a new punishment for those who don't follow rules

*Example: Share a promo code with someone else*

Unless that same code was posted by an admin in an obvious place... i'll make a post of the promo codes that are allowed to be shared( Pet's name)

Those who example show a promo code that isn't allowed :

1st warning : Rarest Adoptable Removed

2nd warning : All promo adopts/ Very Rare adopts removed

3rd warning : Rare and Uncommons removed

4th warning : All seeds and other adopts removed.

5th and last warning : Ban.

Wow harsh but hey you were warned so don't break the rules.

Yep. Im adding something interessing ^^ it should be up soon.

Still have to make the adopts for that riddle.

Anything like princess "I used to be a castle" peach.

Can I see. Me and my friends used to draw the worst pictures just to laugh at them.