Malaika101

Lady Gaga

I love her.

Pretty much because she's an incredible singer & entertainer.

But mostly because she's Italian and from New York <3 me too(:

Sang some of her stuff during karoke 'cause the lyrics are simple and easy to pick up. Pretty fun and harmless.

Eh... Lady Gaga isn't my favorite artist actually. I think she is just too weird. However, I do like some of her songs. tongue.gif Some of them can be pretty catchy.

It really depends. I was in love with some of her songs for a while. Typically I like the lyrics, but 'Born this way's tune isn't so good. (Don't get me wrong I love the message) I think Lady Gaga is a symbol of freedom of expression, and gives us 'out-casts' confidence in being who we like, not who society chooses for us.

I am on Pandora radio and Born this way just came on. rolleyes.gif

Lady Gaga is amazingly talented and very good-looking, I'll say (although she sometimes sort of covers that up, doesn't she?). Her music is fantastic as well - she deserved the recognition she got.

However, I am a little disappointed with how vulgar some of her songs can be. But that's to be expected, I suppose.

I was always a fan of Poker Face. >D

Lady Gaga is evil. Ever seen the music for Bad Romance? It gave me nightmares. I don't like her at all because of that and some very inappropriate things my friends told me she does.

I think Lady Gaga is a very unique individual. I enjoy her music very much and I think its neat that she dresses oddly to show that anyone can sing no matter their looks. She is a good role model for confidence.

AMAZING.

She is amazing.

Her voice is amazing, her songs are addicting, her personality, her craziness, her uniqueness, her spontaneity...all amazing. I love all of her songs, especially her second album (The Fame Monster) and yeah.

I am a Lady Gaga fan and I'm proud.

<333

Its rumored Lady Gaga worships the devil. Lol. But I still like her songs.:3

I also heard rumors that she prays to God before she does every concert...but I don't know.

---------

Her songs are catchy.

She seems like a nice person.

I don't really like her clothes...or music videos though. o.O

Her music videos make no sense, and she's very, very weird, but I think her music sounds cool, though she doesn't exactly have the best range out there.

Her music have hidden messages just like her videos, if I don't understand the video I just watch the anaylisis video on youtube. Some people call her Guadalupe, a type of mexican god. Also, I heard she's coming out with an upcoming CD, that she said:"Is coming out sooner rather than later".

I don't care for her. Pop just isn't my thing. That and I've just about had it with her 'fans'. I've literally been given death threats for not liking her music--since that happened, I can't even stand letting other people play her stuff around me because it's tied to that trauma and I have to either get the person to turn it off or I have to leave.

I'm not really all that into Lady Gaga. At first I really loved her songs and I love how she pays attention to her fans. She is a good show-biz example as far as originality and courage. (It kind of annoys me how people hate on her and call her a tranny.) But I don't really listen to her anymore.

My parents are getting me tickets to the BTW Ball when she comes to America. I don't think the English language has words to express my excitement. /not dramatic at all

My parents are getting me tickets to the BTW Ball when she comes to America. I don't think the English language has words to express my excitement. /not dramatic at all

You, sir, just made me extremely jelly. <.=.>

*grabby hands*

Went to BTW Ball yesterday, soo...

Anyway, i love all her songs and she's a awesome person. (L)

Going to see her at Twickenham Stadium in London tomorrow.

The human language doesn't have a word that accurately describes how excited I am.