Malaika101

Lady Gaga

I don't know why there's so fuss about her. I don't find her style somewhat original or prominent. neither her songs. she's just a common pop-singer, IMHO.

I dont like Lady gaga i did it for 100 years ago lol.

But im listen at hollywood undead and hammerfall and blowsight.

She may be different than most people, but I really do love her music. <3

And I've been to concert, I only stood 4 meters away from her! 8D

I wasn't crazy about her at first, but she's growing on me. xd.png

However, her outfits terrify me. o.o

Saw Mama Monster in concert last night.

It was the most amazing thing I've ever been to! Hands down the best concert I've been to and probably one of the best and most memorable nights of my life. If you can go to the Monster Ball (or the BTW Ball once it kicks off), do it! You won't regret a second of it.

I used to hate her and think she was just looking for attention. After reading one of her interview, though, I think she's actually kind of a good person for her AIDS awareness campaign and her support for LGBT rights.

Lady Gaga is my favorite artist at the moment. She will always be one of my favorites. I love her music and her artwork. I love her as a person and the message she sends out.

"Its always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love."

She's just so sweet.

Edited by MilesToGO

I used to like the the old Gaga: Poker Face, Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) etc., but now...

user posted image

blink.gif

I love Gaga. Born This Way, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, Starstruck... She makes some catchy tunes. :3 I can't believe Starstruck never got more popular than it did, that song is badass.

I would NEVAR wear some of the things that she does, but it's cool to see that she isn't afraid to be herself and wear them. No matter how crazy they are. laugh.gif

Judas is my favorite song and my parents even like it. But I don't see the fuss why people say she's a hermophrodite, if she was why would she be wearing bikinis in half of her videos?

She's awesome!! She's my favorite singer. I love all her songs & her music videos. She writes her songs by herself (a thing that none of the famous singers do)

I'm a really big fan of her. When I first listened to the radio the song "Just Dance" I said : "Who's that GaGa?? Oh, well I love this song and I love her voice!" And then "Poker Face" came out and I got stuck on her & her songs.

She's great. She has a nice voice. I hope she will keep up amazing us. smile.gif

{And I hope she comes to Greece one day to do a concert}

P.S I was about to create a topic about Lady GaGa and then I saw this topic xd.png

Little Mons†er

<3 Gaga ^^

Wasn't keen on just dance, but everything else has been gold ;]

I think that Lady GaGa is amazing. She is not afraid to put herself out there and be different. I respect her for that. Also, she writes and sings really good dance tunes. smile.gif

I don't like Gaga. I can stand one or two song from her only, because they are mainly the same, they sound like the same, the cleff is so monotone. Is not like I hate her but is not the big deal for me cool.gif Now, his personality and pose... well, is not that original, is like a scream of being different and all sh gets is looking weird and overacted. That's not what I call unique. So for me is still so 'blah'.

I'm a fan of Gaga, partially because I like her music, partially because I understand her, how she wants to be diffrent. I love the fact that she dares to be 'not like everyone else' and gives a blah about what everyone else thinks about her.

user posted image

No matter gay, straight or bi

Lesbian, transgendered life

I'm on the right track baby

I was born to surive

user posted image

Her songs are incredibly catchy. Just saying.

I'm not a fan of her music videos, but I catch myself singing along to her hits like "Paparazzi" and stuff.

My favorites are "bad Romance" "Paparazzi" and "Just Dance". hehe, anyone heard of the parody of BR called Leather pants? ;D

I never used to like her. I never understood what she was singing about. Ha. But then, after Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, and Judas came out, I fell in love with her music. Sure, she truly is "Mother Monster", but she's very talented.

I know a lot of people don't like her, and I really can't understand why.

My friends don't like her at all and I'm kind of shocked. Granted I am normally one of those types that shy away from something that's popular, but ... there's just something about her music that clicked inside of my head.

I like A Lot of diffrent types of music, but not very many artist that make me sing full out in my car, with EVERY song they put out.

She freaks me out every once and a while, but I just see it as a part of her charm.