Malaika101

Lady Gaga

I only like her songs pokerface and just dance. I HATE Lady GaGa in genral...

Edited by adydoxie19

I can't help liking her.

I mean, seriously, I shouldn't like her as much as I do, because her music is really not my style, but she has a great voice and she's a very talented musician. I wish she would release an unplugged album, that would be ~amazing.

I just love lady gaga.I listen to all her music and want her outfits.The reason why she calls herself gaga, is because gaga means crazy!

Actually. the reason her name is Lady Gaga is because she heard the song Radio Gaga while singing at a bar and the name stuck. Lady of GaGa. Lady Gaga. wink.gif

She is crazy!

The lady wore a meat dress to an award show... thats disgusting!

Meat hat, meat shoes, meat dress... EWE!

She has a good voice but she is just weird xd.png

~Now insane Xylr

Edit- How do you annoy Lady GaGa?

Answer- Pokerface xd.png I had to post this

Edited by Xylr

The Born This Way single comes out on February 13, an the album drops May 23!

According to MM's twitter, at least...

I like alot.png of her songs!

And why is there a weird animal in the middle of my post?

Edited by DarkPanther

I like alot.png of her songs!

And why is there a weird animal in the middle of my post?

That's A'Lot. He's Socky's creation. When you type a'lot, he shows up to remind that it's two words, not one. A*space*lot.

On topic.

She has a new album coming out?

I was SURE that the Sex Monster would come out next |D

I've heard about her, but not seen any of her videos and have not listened to her music (knowingly). I've seen her in a few outfits, though. Like the meat one. They're making Gaga jerky out of it, I heard.

I think that she is also coming out with a bacon-scented perfume called A1(like the sauce |D)

Sorry for the double post. Quotes and all

Lady Gaga is a gift from baby lord Jesus

user posted image

fine, fresh, fierce, queen of pop, better than all your faves, ITALIAN GODDESS, free bi****, pulchritudinous, born this way, rl pokemon, stunning, ILLUMINATI, Aslan's reincarnation , Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, HBIC, my queen, FFLLLAAWWWLLLESSSS, chic, wins more awards than your fav ever will, royal, outstanding, incredible, inspiration 2 evury1, can do no wrong, will cause the Rapture, Can't Be Tamed, mama monster, hot like Mexico, life altering, divine, ethereal, handsome, gay icon, fashion icon, icon icon, perfection, Leader of The Free World etc..

user posted image

~praise her light~

I love you. Please marry me.

hahaha<3

Tomorrow her single comes out! Soooooooo excited! biggrin.gif

I have listened to her new song and Madonnas' song and while there are some similarities they are still two different songs. I like the new Lady Gaga song but it's not one of my favorites. I love plenty of her other songs way better. But yeah I'm a huge fan. xd.png

"I'm beautiful in my way,

'cause God makes no mistakes,

I'm on the right track,

BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!!"

I have to say this song is just awe-stricking and I loves it this much!!!! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

I lovvve the extended remix of Scheiße <3! (for the mugler fashion show)

cant wait for the full song xd.png lawl

user posted image

SHE WAS BORN THIS WAY

@haters: Don't be a drag, BE A QUEEN~

I watched her at the Grammys. I think it was an interesting/amusing performance, and her costume freaks me out a little, but I think it's okay. It suits Lady Gaga. She's coo'. :)

My favorite song of hers is actually a little-known ballad called "Speechless." It's on YouTube, lyrics and all.

I also quite enjoy "Brown Eyes," "Then You Love Me," "Bad Romance," "LoveGame," "Alejandro," "Poker Face," and "Just Dance."

I don't consider myself a huge fan of hers, but her music is pretty awesome.

I love her as well, a lot. wub.gif

Born this way is a beautiful, encouraging song, and I'd tell Gaga to keep up the good work if I ever got a chance. smile.gif

I can't wait for the video to come out. wub.gif

Also, I've done a portrait of her, and I used the cover of "Born this way" as inspiration:

user posted image

Edited by *Silver Fox*

The first of two Born This Way videos comes out at 11:00am est tomorrow! :D

I can't wait!

There's a lot going on, but it starts making sense after the second or third time.

I was confused the first time, but after watching it a few times I love it! I love all the references to Madonna and MJ!

I think she's awesome. People say she's trying too hard, but eh, I don't really believe in trying 'too hard'. Her looks are insane and I love them. Seems to me like an impressive way to say "do what you want, and don't care who's staring at you or what they're saying". I get the idea she's making fun of... whatever. Something. Maybe 'celebrity status', maybe normality, maybe society's stereotypes, maybe the rest of the music industry. Whatever she's doing, I like it.