Malaika101

Lady Gaga

I wasn't terribly fond of Lady Gaga until I had actually watched some music videos and realized how much depth there is in her creative proccess. She fascinates me, and she is an amazing live performer (Folks got platinum tickets then had a charity event to attend instead... so I went) with some great costumes, sets, and tons of energy. You have to admire her for those things. :3

I've heard about her, but not seen any of her videos and have not listened to her music (knowingly). I've seen her in a few outfits, though. Like the meat one. They're making Gaga jerky out of it, I heard.

I like lady gaga. Her songs have a good beat and telephone is my favorite vidieo because it parodies kill bill. I think going to a base ball game in her bra is a little much but I admire her for her courage. I could never do that. xd.png

My opinion on Lady Gaga is just.....wtf. Seriously. I mean, dressing in meat to go to a party!!! What's she supposed to be, salmonella? As for the music, what music? All I hear are drum machines, screams, and pitch modifiers.

My opinion on Lady Gaga is just.....wtf. Seriously. I mean, dressing in meat to go to a party!!! What's she supposed to be, salmonella?

Very original, oui?

I think Lady Gaga's great. Her songs are quite addictive. You hear them on the radio and you start headbangin'.

I have a lot of respect for Lady Gaga compared to all the other mainstream artists, but I don't really care about her much. She's OK to kind of good. She has some musical talent and she does what she wants.

I really like LadyGaGa's music! It gets stuck in my head A LOT! I could listen to it all day if i had to!

I like her videos, they are cool. And I love Telephone! But I just can't stand that she wore real meat one time... I think its awful.

Like Lady Gaga's music but I don't like Lady Gaga.

She's a talented artist. But I don't much care for her music. Though I do appreciate and occasionally listen to her song "Bad Romance".

I really, really like her, her music is very catchy. smile.gif

I can't wait for "Born this way" to come out!

I like how Lady Gaga is strange and basically says it's ok to be different. Her music is great too. Overall she's pretty cool. smile.gif

I like a few of her songs. She's just... so... out there that her music is catchy, but strange at the same time.

I like most of her songs but her style is just plain strange. rolleyes.gif

I just love lady gaga.I listen to all her music and want her outfits.The reason why she calls herself gaga, is because gaga means crazy!

Is it wrong that I'm a boy and I think Lady Gaga's songs are actually ok?

Not at all. Tons of guys like her.

As a fellow AVENite put it:

As Lady Gaga is quite possibly one of the most pretentious celebrities alive, I'd take anything she says with a massive grain of salt. I'm not saying she's lying, exactly, but I'm tired of the way people rush to treat every semi-coherent thing that comes out of her mouth as a Profound Statement that needs to be analyzed from every conceivable angle in case it holds the Meaning of Life or something. I also wish that she (and others) would stop bragging about how "subversive" and "artistic" she supposedly is. She's a thin, blond white woman with a fondness for appearing in various states of undress who writes crap pop songs featuring lyrics that are typically half sexual innuendo and half really annoying chorus made up of nonsense rhyming that repeats ENDLESSLY. In other words, the only thing that separates her from 95% of current female pop singers is that she liberally steal--er, I mean borrows from David Bowie, Madonna and Grace Jones. Color me unimpressed. /rant.

Although I appreciate her work to help people demand the end of DADT, this sums up my thoughts pretty nicely. o3o

Lady Gaga is a gift from baby lord Jesus

user posted image

fine, fresh, fierce, queen of pop, better than all your faves, ITALIAN GODDESS, free bi****, pulchritudinous, born this way, rl pokemon, stunning, ILLUMINATI, Aslan's reincarnation , Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, HBIC, my queen, FFLLLAAWWWLLLESSSS, chic, wins more awards than your fav ever will, royal, outstanding, incredible, inspiration 2 evury1, can do no wrong, will cause the Rapture, Can't Be Tamed, mama monster, hot like Mexico, life altering, divine, ethereal, handsome, gay icon, fashion icon, icon icon, perfection, Leader of The Free World etc..

user posted image

~praise her light~

Lady Gaga is a gift from baby lord Jesus

user posted image

fine, fresh, fierce, queen of pop, better than all your faves, ITALIAN GODDESS, free bi****, pulchritudinous, born this way, rl pokemon, stunning, ILLUMINATI, Aslan's reincarnation , Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, HBIC, my queen, FFLLLAAWWWLLLESSSS, chic, wins more awards than your fav ever will, royal, outstanding, incredible, inspiration 2 evury1, can do no wrong, will cause the Rapture, Can't Be Tamed, mama monster, hot like Mexico, life altering, divine, ethereal, handsome, gay icon, fashion icon, icon icon, perfection, Leader of The Free World etc..

user posted image

~praise her light~

So true so very very true.And I'm going to her concert at Bridgestone Arena April 19!!!!!!!!!!!I cannot WAIT!!! laugh.gif

In this boom of singers with a position in the suck-o-meter equal to the millions of fans they have, I thought Lady Gaga was just another one in the list with a pretty voice and repetitive cliché lyrics, perhaps a bit too excentric in looks and clothes. But when I listened to her songs I realised I was totally wrong. That girl ROCKS! Her songs are amazing, her voice is very beautiful, too. The only thing I don't like of her are her videos: are cool and bizarre, yep, but I think she's trying to imitate Madonna a bit too much. That's just an opinion, of course.