Malaika101

Lady Gaga

Her name's what bothers me...

Lady GAGA... Really...

I believe Lady GaGa's manager gave her the name...

There's a song by Queen called Radio GaGa and they both like the song, so while she was thinking of a stage name, he (I think her manager?) texted her something about Radio GaGa, but it had autocorrect on so somehow Radio got changed to lady, so then Lady GaGa decided she liked that.

I like her songs, but she quite frankly scares me in her videos/public performances/stuff. My favorites are Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Lovegame.

Personally... I do think Lady Gaga has a nice voice, a great way of singing, but not worth the obsession that everyone seems to be throwing her way.

Ooh, she dresses all crazy! So? It's a ploy to get attention, like jingling keys to a baby.

The outfits don't change her way of performing. (At least, not the public ones. And some of the video outfits look like... she could've done without em.)

I dunno. I like Bad Romance and Telephone, but the others are a hit-and-miss.

Regarding Telephone- Really, just turn the damn thing off! is that so hard, Lady Gaga and Beyonce?

I honestly don't like her or her songs. She's really weird and her songs don't... aren't good to me. I guess sometimes they can be catchy, but in a bad way like, "AUGH! WHY IS THIS SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!?"

Please don't kill me. Under the thread topic it did say opinions. ;_;

Edited by Saskia

I like SOME of her music--not most though. I have one word to describe her--S-L-U-T.

I like some of her songs but i think she tries 2 hard 2b different i mean i love ppl who stand out in fact im unique myself but i think shes just over doing it...who walks around in the street in a leotard i mean its a bit 2 much i think she needs 2 calm down b4 ppl get annoyed of her attention seeking ways

I like some of her songs but I think she tries too hard to be different. I mean, I love people who stand out. In fact, I'm unique myself, but I think she's just overdoing it... who walks around in the street in a leotard? I mean it's a bit too much. I think she needs to calm down before people get annoyed of her attention-seeking ways.

Trust me, a lot of people are already annoyed of her attention-seeking ways...

Although whether the strange clothes are for attention or not, they've become part of her image. I think it's one of those things where like, you wanna be remembered for something... y'know, like so people can dress up as her for Halloween or something. I don't know

EDIT: Spell-checked the quote... sorry, it's a pet peeve.

Edited by SoraBbb

My brother's friend dressed up as her. He stuffed fruit in his dress and put on a green wig.

My god I hate her clothes. Her music's fine though. Much too popular.

I love her clothes! They're so out there and creative. I especially love her outfits from Telephone.

Her whole "attention seeking" thing is more of a statement saying that it's okay to be a freak. That's why all her little monsters love her so much, because Lady GaGa breaks all the norms that society puts on us.

IMO I don't like Lady Gaga, nor do I think she is like a "lady".

Her video's are desturbing, some of her songs are catchy and fun to listen to.

Otherwise I don't think much of her.

OMG!Never watch Alejandro. Yes nice song... BAD VIDEO! IT'S censorkip.gif!

OMG!Never watch Alejandro. Yes nice song... BAD VIDEO! IT'S censorkip.gif!

What are you talking about? That's an amazing video. It's entire purpose was to slam DADA and to show the harm that having religion shoved down our throats causes.

lady gaga is okay but im still not a big fan my favorite song of hers is bad romance

Lady Gaga...? She's alright, I s'pose. I think she's got some pretty good songs. (:

Lollipop - Framing Hanley because I'm addicted to a Kuroshitsuji AMV. Hahaha.

And I see that the topic of current is Lady Gaga...? She's really out there and does her own thing so I respect her. I'm neutral to her music, though I do have to say I like the song Telephone.

I am not a fan, but I like everyone who dares to be different. I don't know if she does it for the fame or not, but her music videos and style are okay, I suppose. Like w0lfy said, I'm pretty neutral in this area, but I must admit some of her songs are... catchy, to say the least. And I usually don't listen to this type of music.

At first, I was not interested in her music at all. Over time, though, she's grown on me; it's like I can't help myself.

And she's so different from my typical music: the Beatles, Counting Crows, Blue October...

"Let's have some fun; this beat is sick..."

And I'm dancing before I know it.

X3

~Feathers

ditto

I admire her individuality, like some of her songs, but wouldn't consider myself a fan. I give her a lot of credit for pushing the envelope, though. Anybody ever seen her Kermit the Frog outfit? That was awesome xd.png

Listening to Lady Gaga is more of a guilty pleasure for me. I like her music but she's a little to extreme, even for an Icelander like me :S