Malaika101

Lady Gaga

She has so many different songs. With her strange clothes and even stranger music videos its kinda hard to not notice her. But I love her songs they have such a catchy tune. I have telephone stuck in my head now. haha

I love Lady GaGa!

Her music is really catchy, her style is amazing (to me anyway), and her performances always have that wow factor that most pop stars lack. A lot of her early work is really good too, like the song "Fooled Me Again, Honest Eyes."

I think Telephone is my favorite song and music video by her.

She sings some okay songs, but I'm not really interested in them at all. I don't mind listening to them, but if given the chance I would definitely listen to something else.

Telephone is a... disturbing music video. >.<

But other than that, I think she's epic. tongue.gif

And her music is pretty catchy.

I like Telephone, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, and (especially) Paparazzi.

Edited by SoraBbb

Telephone is a... disturbing music video. >.<

But her music is pretty catchy.

This.

My little bro wanted some new songs, and as he likes Poker Face and Just Dance, I thought he might like Telephone. I hadn't seen the vid, so when we looked it up, we were like "WWWTTTTFFFFFFF"

Great entertainer with catchy songs.

At first, I was not interested in her music at all. Over time, though, she's grown on me; it's like I can't help myself.

And she's so different from my typical music: the Beatles, Counting Crows, Blue October...

"Let's have some fun; this beat is sick..."

And I'm dancing before I know it.

X3

~Feathers

I might be biased due to the fact that I do not like her music, but I think she is pretty trashy and a bad influence to her younger fans; but then, the same could be said of countless other artists as well...

I like some of her songs. Although I tend not to watch the music vids...

Catchy music, though I avoid the videos.

Her costumes are epic.

The video for Telephone is... more pron than music video to me. It's a good video but I still prefer Bad Romance.

-spew-

^ My view on Lady Gaga. Rock ftw.

Though i always find myself singing her damn songs .-.

The thing I really like about Lady Gaga, is her originality. ^^

The songs are catchy, they stay in your head for the day.

I LOVE Lady Gaga's songs! <3 Fav is Bad Romance but I like most of them biggrin.gif

They're just so different and so out there. xd.png

She's....meh xP

I respect other's opinions

But, the ONLY song that I like is Bad Romance.

I saw the Telephone music video when I borrowed my Spanish Teacher's laptop and me and my friend were like "W....T....F?!!!"

And just at the moment, my teacher looked over our shoulder and exploded laughing.

Me and my friend never looked at Lady Gaga the same way x-x

Anyways...Rock is better xd.png ((<--- *Right to my own opinion*))

Am I the only one here that actually likes all 9+ minutes of the Telephone video?

Her videos are a little werid but I do love some of her songs, my fav's are Poker Face and Bad Romance.

Lady Gaga catches too much flak for being different in style than a majority of the female artists out today. I think she's pretty good, Love Game, Telephone & Alejandro are my faves.

I only like "Bad Romance". Otherwise, I really don't like her music.

Ooh, yes! My favorite singer. Although I agree with everyone except crazyloser about the Telephone video. :K

Just Dance is my favorite. Or maybe Fashion. Although Love Game is cool too. :P

I didn't like her music until a radio DJ parodied Telephone. Now I like her music because it makes me laugh. =D

I like her music, but she scares me a little

^

Her name's what bothers me...

Lady GAGA... Really...