TPishek

Finding the Lost

Accessing the deceased's code via right click -> copy image location -> paste in new tab and edit <image> into <lineage> gives this which is a green born on Nov. 14, 2008. She has cb green and vine parents. If that is indeed Millyna'arath of Dorkface's true parentage, she wouldn't be a real dorkface.

I don't have this dragon cached anywhere, and I don't personally know about the dragon, but you could try asking ldyfsh about her. She's usually very friendly and willing to talk to people.

I've been experimenting, trying different ways to find about deceased dragons and their lineages.

I'll try that, then. :3

Since that Pebble is female, I think it's highly unlikely that she's this Balloon's father, lol. I think the code has probably been recycled. ^^()

Accessing the deceased's code via right click -> copy image location -> paste in new tab and edit <image> into <lineage> gives this which is a green born on Nov. 14, 2008. She has cb green and vine parents. If that is indeed Millyna'arath of Dorkface's true parentage, she wouldn't be a real dorkface.

I got a different code when doing Right Click, the code I get is uKEO.

Must notice, if you go to the Green lineage and open the image in a new window, its code changes to t1XU, so be careful using this method wink.gif it sometimes gives a "random" code not related to the dragon...

Apologies if this line has already been posted -- I don't have the time to check through this whole thread right now.

However, this dragon of mine used to be a 6th gen Dorkface as well (MncB was a grandchild). I don't remember who the second gen was, but I do know it was a white, and based on my notes, the whole lineage was like what shows now -- so the white was most likely bred to either a CB Gold or a second gen Gold from Gold x White. Less likely is a CB white or second gen White. I seem to recall that the name was similar to at least one of the parents, but I don't remember what it was specifically.

Hopefully that helps fill in some blanks! (Not that it really offers much useful info...)

Apologies if this line has already been posted -- I don't have the time to check through this whole thread right now.

However, this dragon of mine used to be a 6th gen Dorkface as well (MncB was a grandchild). I don't remember who the second gen was, but I do know it was a white, and based on my notes, the whole lineage was like what shows now -- so the white was most likely bred to either a CB Gold or a second gen Gold from Gold x White. Less likely is a CB white or second gen White. I seem to recall that the name was similar to at least one of the parents, but I don't remember what it was specifically.

Hopefully that helps fill in some blanks! (Not that it really offers much useful info...)

Yes, MncB is New York Snow Dorkface. His mother was the white dragon "Nenya's Faen Ithil Dorkface," who was bred to the CB Gold "Nenya's Dhatri." happy.gif

oh look,there is even mine,thanks raistline and all of you,i've explained quite a few people of that,now i only redirect them to this thread xd.png

Does anyone know if the dragon Heroic Sparta Dorkface is a real Dorkface or not? I tried Google, but it didn't come up with a lineage page, and I didn't see it on the list of dragons in the second post. Thanks for any help. ^^

Does anyone know if the dragon Heroic Sparta Dorkface is a real Dorkface or not? I tried Google, but it didn't come up with a lineage page, and I didn't see it on the list of dragons in the second post. Thanks for any help. ^^

I haven't been able to find anything... Anyone else?

One of my dragon (I named her before knowing about the Dorkface story, sigh) comes from a lost Dorkface : http://dragcave.net/lineage/1BmD

I don't know it it's useful or not...

Edit: sorry I've just seen someone already mentioned MncB before unsure.gif

Edited by Ice_Crystal

Is it a real Dorkface? If it is I would be willing to trade for a another red dorsal CB or for one no more than 2nd gen. If no one want it then I will most likely abandon it anyway.

Lineage

Seventhpack, if I find a CB red dorsal [fat chance dry.gif ] then I'll notify you.

Edited by Hollehsock

Seventhpack, if I find a CB red dorsal [fat chance dry.gif ] then I'll notify you.

Thank you. If you do and I don't have the Dorkface then I will breed any egg you may want from my scroll. I am in the process of building a breeding den so my scroll is a bit random right now. But I will try. biggrin.gif

I have a Dorkface Thuwed xd.png *jabs siggy* its a magi. Also bred a couple more including a flamingo dorkface thuwed

Magi-

Resrei

Nephil

Flamingo-

Wingo

Edited by Altiboris

I think this is a lost Dorkface: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ipLC

Is there any way to figure out what generation it is?

Wait, TPishek said that MncB is New York Snow Dorkface, a grandchild of Midas. Does that make this a 7th gen?

Edited by miladyz

I'm sorry, Emerald, I can't find anything about him either. He isn't on the spreadsheet either. I put him in the second post as an "unconfirmed", which basically means we know nothing.

@miladyz, yep, that'd make it a 7th gen :3

My grandson has aquired a white on AP with lineage Dorkface Keeper, but the

parents are tombstones. Could this be a real Dorkface, of is this someone's

idea of a hoax to create a fake DF?

Thanks for all the work done by so many people, we have identified his new

white as a true Lost Dorkface decendent being a 4th gen. So happy.

Edited by grammydragon

I have a lost Dorkface. When I first picked it up, Midas and Shallyna'ar were in the Lineage (I believe it was a 6th Gen) and I loved the Lineage. Now it's ruined with those dreaded tombstones sad.gif.

Lineage

Why does everyone like dragons called Dorkface?

Dorkface is a lineage made by the person who owns Midas Dorkface. I can't speak for everyone else, but I think it's cool, especially since you can find two dragons with completely different lineages, and they're both related to a single pair of dragons, Midas and his mate. So, I like them because it's cool to me. Why do you think people like CBs?

Anyway, I just found this lovely http://dragcave.net/lineage/TqRC on the AP, and checked. The little fellow is, indeed, a lost Dorkface.