TPishek

Finding the Lost

My Golden Casssia Dorkface used to be a Dorkface Thuwed:

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Golden%20Cassia%20Dorkface

The lineage to the Thuwed dragons broke with a red dragon named RedShoo.

Google gave me this:

Dragon Cave - Viewing Lineage

RedShoo, KP5H Tessonikus, 6sYr. Shizumarikaeru. OZxc. Thuwed Junko, LcUu. THE TOPPIEST THING EVER, TQyk. Aviy, 2TwF. Biz, GtYS. Jkedo Thuwed ...

dragcave.net/lineage/hFlg

But when I opened the site RedShoos father tessonikus was shown as deceased. sad.gif

Well, I saved the lineage about a year ago, when I made an excel file. Following the dragons from RedShoo to the Thuwed dragons you can see this:

RedShoo (211R) M:Tessonikus (KP5H), F: Shizumarikaeru (6sYr), F: Thuwed Junko (OZxc), F:THE TOPPIEST THING EVER (LcUu), F: Aviy (Tqyk) F: Biz (2TwF); F: (GtYS) Jkedo Thuwed and M: (mdCF) Fadb Thuwed

Biz Mother was Fadb Thuwed an old pink:http://dragcave.net/view/n/Fadb%20Thuwed

But if you look at Biz today you will see that his lineage changed: http://dragcave.net/view/n/Biz

Now a dragon named Woeto Thuwed is shown as his mother: http://dragcave.net/view/n/Woeto%20Thuwed

But if you look at the dates the dragon were born you can see that the lineage has a glitch or had been manipulated: Woeto Thuwed is a geode, born Feb. 6th, 2009 but her "son" Biz had already been born Mar. 18, 2009, 11 months earlier when geodes did not excist!

My cache had been wiped recently but maybe you can find evidences for this. Use this on Google: site:dragcave.net Biz, GtYs Fadb and you will get 8 results.

Edited by Beastrider

That is truly odd... I did a Google search "site:dragcave.net Biz Fadb", and I think I may have found more evidence that Fadb was Biz's mother:

Check out this dragon's description.

Just follow her lineage through her father, Aviy, then to her grandfather Biz. There you will see her grandparents are the great Jkedo and Fadb Thuwed.

Yet Woeto shows as the grandmother on her lineage page. Innnnnteresting.

Edited by TPishek

I believe xdlugia is correct. happy.gif It's

Midas Dorkface x Shallyna'ar -> Nenya's Faen Ithil Dorkface x Nenya's Dhatri -> Fluffy Heart of Gold Dorkface (SOW3) (actually not Wild, just had her name wiped) x Mercury Moon's White Knight (8y1q) -> White Heart Dorkface Draconna.

@isil7: I haven't managed to find any info on that dragon yet, but I'll keep looking. ^-^()

Thanks for helping me to find out xd.png..If it turns out in none of your searches i'ma name it fake=) having a fake dorkface is pretty cool as wellXD

FAKE Thuwed I found this little black on the AP yesterday and got really excited because I thought I FINALLY had a Thuwed..... I linked the lineage to a friend in a chat and they said it was fake. "-Wect Thuwed-" The only "Thuwed" in the lineage is a CB Gold and is owned by scroll name "dialgaX149" NOT TJ09. I just wnated to report this, and those of you who think you have a Thuwed descended from -Wect Thuwed- but never bother to look at the owner, then I'm sorry to tell you you have a fake. Others might want to check their "Thuweds'" lineages. good luck to everyone with finding screenshots and posting them here, I would post some if I had any, but I'm afraid I haven't been a member long enough; as I didn't know who Midas and Shally were until the burning thing.

Thanks for this info!

Of course, names can't be protected in this game, but that person has several 2nd gen "Thuwed" named dragons on their scroll...

Real Thuweds are always a CB breeding pair, and there's a list of the real ones from TJ's scroll in the Thuwed thread.

another offspring of Nenya's Shlaya

Artemis Silverbow Dorkface

grandmother to my dragonfish dorkface

i have a screen print biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by dragonpuck

Artemis Silverbow is already on the list, but screenshots are always welcome ^-^

You'll need to go to a site such as TinyPic and upload it; then it will give you a link that you can post.

Artemis Silverbow is already on the list, but screenshots are always welcome ^-^

You'll need to go to a site such as TinyPic and upload it; then it will give you a link that you can post.

thanks put it in the original post ^^^

Are there any other sites that cache pages? For some reason, Bing, Google and Yahoo! search is not leading me to the pages and therefore the cache of my 2 lost Dorkfaces, Aqua Ekstertera Dorkface and Aqua Stellaguerre Dorkface. They are descended from My Precious Dorkface, which is the child of New York Snow Dorkface (on the list), but I'd like to take a screenie just for the record.

1993 Pinot Gris DorkThuwed Dusk

I wasn't even sure this was a true Thuwed, but it is. And Dorkface. AND Dusk.

user posted image Dorkface line

user posted image Thuwed Line

Surprise, surprise. Nenya's dragons.

Edited by blackdragon71

My Golden Casssia Dorkface used to be a Dorkface Thuwed:

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Golden%20Cassia%20Dorkface

The lineage to the Thuwed dragons broke with a red dragon named RedShoo.

Google gave me this:

Dragon Cave - Viewing Lineage

RedShoo, KP5H Tessonikus, 6sYr. Shizumarikaeru. OZxc. Thuwed Junko, LcUu. THE TOPPIEST THING EVER, TQyk. Aviy, 2TwF. Biz, GtYS. Jkedo Thuwed ...

dragcave.net/lineage/hFlg

But when I opened the site RedShoos father tessonikus was shown as deceased. sad.gif

Well, I saved the lineage about a year ago, when I made an excel file. Following the dragons from RedShoo to the Thuwed dragons you can see this:

RedShoo (211R) M:Tessonikus (KP5H), F: Shizumarikaeru (6sYr), F: Thuwed Junko (OZxc), F:THE TOPPIEST THING EVER (LcUu), F: Aviy (Tqyk) F: Biz (2TwF); F: (GtYS) Jkedo Thuwed and M: (mdCF) Fadb Thuwed

Biz Mother was Fadb Thuwed an old pink:http://dragcave.net/view/n/Fadb%20Thuwed

But if you look at Biz today you will see that his lineage changed: http://dragcave.net/view/n/Biz

Now a dragon named Woeto Thuwed is shown as his mother: http://dragcave.net/view/n/Woeto%20Thuwed

But if you look at the dates the dragon were born you can see that the lineage has a glitch or had been manipulated: Woeto Thuwed is a geode, born Feb. 6th, 2009 but her "son" Biz had already been born Mar. 18, 2009, 11 months earlier when geodes did not excist!

My cache had been wiped recently but maybe you can find evidences for this. Use this on Google: site:dragcave.net Biz, GtYs Fadb and you will get 8 results.

I asked the people in the Thuwed thread if they knew anything about this, and got this response:

Biz did originally have Jkedo and Fadb as his parents. This Gold also originally had Wect and Fihfco as his parents.

I have screenshots of Google cache pages proving both of these. I asked TJ about it both in a forum PM and on the IRC, but he never responded. I'm not sure how the lineages got changed, or if the original pairings were the glitches and not the current ones.

@aquamarine84: There are several other sites-- I had a list somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. I tried some searches on those dragons and their parents to see if I could find a cached link, but Google seems to have crawled the site on May 24, so all the cached links I can find have the two deceased parents.

Thank goodness I stumbled onto this thread ... i've been a bit inactive as of late and nearly had a heart attack when I noticed my DF's cut off lineage D:

I managed to track down the lineage for my twin white DF dragons ... but this one still eludes me ... would anyone happen to know?

but this one still eludes me ... would anyone happen to know?

This isn't the lineage for your dragon, but it has the same ancestors.

Large Image

Interestingly, it seems that not only was the line cut off by dead dragons, but the next generation seem to have lost their names.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Thank you Ivory <3

Yeah, I noticed that as well ... I guess the names got wiped due to inactivity ^^;

I was hoping that one of you more tech-savvy people might help me. I'm trying to catch up on a backlog of naming. I was pretty sure that I had a vamp who was a Dorkface, although I don't think it's one of the ones I named already. I went through and named all of my cbs and a couple lineaged-vamps, but couldn't unearth the Dorkface one I thought I had.

I have this vamp, who is absolutely crazy-inbred. It has one branch of its family tree that has been cut off with two deceased parents. I'm wondering if this was a Dorkface line, as I was sure I had one, or is it just a coincidence? I've looked on the pages of the couple of dragons in that line, and I see no mention of DF anywhere. However, before I named it, I wanted to check and see if there's a chance that it's a "Lost Dorkface", since I really thought I had one more DF vamp.

I was hoping that one of you more tech-savvy people might help me. I'm trying to catch up on a backlog of naming. I was pretty sure that I had a vamp who was a Dorkface, although I don't think it's one of the ones I named already. I went through and named all of my cbs and a couple lineaged-vamps, but couldn't unearth the Dorkface one I thought I had.

I have this vamp, who is absolutely crazy-inbred. It has one branch of its family tree that has been cut off with two deceased parents. I'm wondering if this was a Dorkface line, as I was sure I had one, or is it just a coincidence? I've looked on the pages of the couple of dragons in that line, and I see no mention of DF anywhere. However, before I named it, I wanted to check and see if there's a chance that it's a "Lost Dorkface", since I really thought I had one more DF vamp.

I really don't think that one is a DF, as you said there's no sign of it in the broken lineage. Unfortunately Google cache contains no information about this pair of dragons. Sorry!

Edit: I see two named Dorkface vamps on your scroll, do you mean them?

Edited by platedlizard

I couldn't find anything either, so don't apologize! I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Thanks a bunch!

I dont know if this is the right place to put this,but I found out today that I have A dragon with a real dorkface lineage going all the way back to Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar but its name doesnt have a dorkface in it.

When i named it I really didnt know about lineages and so forth,I picked it up off the abandoned page,if I name its children with a 'dorkface" is that still ok??? I am really scared I have messesd up.The dragons parents weren't named so I really didnt fathom that I had a dorkface lineage....what to do please help me... http://dragcave.net/lineage/aOrR sad.gifsad.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

I dont know if this is the right place to put this,but I found out today that I have A dragon with a real dorkface lineage going all the way back to Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar but its name doesnt have a dorkface in it.

When i named it I really didnt know about lineages and so forth,I picked it up off the abandoned page,if I name its children with a 'dorkface" is that still ok??? I am really scared I have messesd up.The dragons parents weren't named so I really didnt fathom that I had a dorkface lineage....what to do please help me... http://dragcave.net/lineage/aOrR sad.gifsad.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Naw, you're fine! There's lots of people who name Dorkface dragons before they find out what a Dorkface is, and so don't have the Dorkface name. As long as the dragon has Midas and Shally in its lineage, it's still a Dorkface. And if it ever has children, you can still name THEM with Dorkface in the name, and that will be perfectly acceptable. smile.gif

Oh yea, my only one nice Dorkface is also the Lost one.

One Lost Dorface

And what's really pathetic, I named her "One Lost Dorkface" BEFORE the scrolls were burned and she lost her ancestors.

She is a descendant of New york snow Dorkface (MncB). Thanks for info of the name wipe.

I just wonder why the dragons weren't released before the scrolls were burned. There are so many people affected now, which is quite sad, cause they all are just innocent victims.

Can anyone help me out here? I had this red that I named Big Red Thuwed http://dragcave.net/lineage/MUeE that I swear had a Thuwed ancestor, but now, there isn't. I think the one's connecting it died, but I'm also wondering if I might have been wrong about it all this time. Could you help me out?