TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

Just one tiny question: will the new dragons be rare or common?

Can't wait to see the new dragons. Here's hoping I'm not locked by then lol

Also some of the other new stuff is fantastic. I am curious if any other breeds will be getting retired from this new release though. So that way I can grab a few extra. I missed out on the old pinks so I only have one lol>.<

Just one tiny question: will the new dragons be rare or common?

We won't know that for certain until a couple weeks or so after the release.

Update of awesomesauce! <3

And I just got all scroll-locked, too... must remember not to pick up any more! *resists temptation*

Thanks, TJ.

Personally, I love all the new breeds - it keeps the game fun and interesting.

Awesome. Thanks, TJ. I had guessed there would be a release soon since there were some removals from the Completed List, and I guess I was right.

*Stares*

I'm killin' myself here scouring the list. Can't remember...

its awesome to hear that your thinking of ways to deal with the increasing number of breeds XD

and yay more new dragons coming *starts working on making sure scroll will be clear in time of release*

Dealing with increasing numbers of breeds

As more and more releases occur, it's pretty obvious that the increasing variety of dragons makes it harder to collect them all. We're developing a number of solutions to this problem, and once we think we have the best possible options we'll present them to you and gather user feedback.

I'm sure it's already been suggested, but I still have to put in my two cents' worth for the notion of retiring older breeds. (Hey, it worked for Beanie Babies. wink.gif)

In all seriousness, retiring breeds from the cave entrance after a year or two, but leaving them available to breed more of their kind would 1) increase chances of catching newer breeds at the cave mouth after the initial release flood ends, 2) still allow completionists (like myself, heh) to get more of a certain breed by trading with breeders, and 3) generate more love for the AP.

Edited by Evilminion

*Stares*

I'm killin' myself here scouring the list. Can't remember...

I don't know what was removed, but the Plushy Dragon got moved up by 2-3 spaces. That's really the only reason I know how something got removed.

I think I know one breed (two breeds? It was a little... sketchy)

;p

Evilminion and others, if you've suggestions, to the Suggestions board. Let's leave potential for drama off News, especially such kickass news. New RP section! *Dances*

The progeny thing is great.

And I would love any option that will make it easier to catch some breeds because there are just so many now! I feel horrible and incomplete without having most of the mod-mayhem ones.

Thanks TJ! Looking forward to the release and to a possible solution for the abundance of breeds. I know I have a ton on my list of ones to catch and would love for it to be a bit easier. xd.png

Another egg drop? :<

I'm still trying to get a CB Hellfire, BBW and Sunsong, and I don't even have a Sunsong yet x.x

FACKNUTS!

Good stuff! biggrin.gif

Hopefully it won't be decided to retire some of the older breeds since I still have many to collect, but I'm glad the problem is being looked into regardless. I'm curious to see some of the solutions.

And can't wait to see the new dragons!

lol I am so glad I am no where near scroll locked xd.png *no eggs or hatchies at all* and I plan to stay that way until the release x3

Oh my gosh...more new dragons coming?! *cringe* I hope my scroll is clear by then! *makes grabby hands*

*swquee*! New dragons. I can't wait! Maybe I can catch enough of them to get my MM eggs I still need.... *ponders*