TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

I just want to say that I don't think it's a problem having so many breeds that it's hard to get them all - I like it. It keeps the game interesting because there's always something I haven't got yet. I hope to see many, many more breeds in the near future. biggrin.gif

Edited by Sam13

how do we get this to work?

i don't see any options for it??

more breeds! dies i just got my hell egg

how do we get this to work?

i don't see any options for it??

more breeds! dies i just got my hell egg

If you're talking about the progeny tool, you have to go through the link in the OP, then copy and paste the code for the dragon you want to check into the URL. I suppose it will show up on our dragons' pages eventually, like the lineage tool, but TJ's still testing to make sure it works right.

I just want to say that I don't think it's a problem having so many breeds that it's hard to get them all - I like it. It keeps the game interesting because there's always something I haven't got yet. I hope to see many, many more breeds in the near future. biggrin.gif

The problem is for new people, like me. I'm still trying to get a select few dragons that I really really want, but they keep releasing new ones.

It's a real challenge for me to try and keep up with everyone D:

It's a real challenge for me to try and keep up with everyone D:

For me personally it wouldn't be fun if it wouldn't be challenging, but that's just me.

I'm really new, and I find it super cool that the release was just after I joined, forced me to change my 'I want now' list, and it's changing constantly laugh.gif I mean, one day I will get them all, it just need some time. Keep them comming! biggrin.gif *pooks the hatchlings- Grow up! I want new eggs!*

I'm very new to this site, and I've already seen so many dragon breeds, it's a little overwhelming. But I suppose that adding new breeds will be rather intriguing, it's very interesting to read about them.

Interesting news. Waiting to see ....

I'm very new to this site, and I've already seen so many dragon breeds, it's a little overwhelming. But I suppose that adding new breeds will be rather intriguing, it's very interesting to read about them.

Once you start to get the hang of it, and start to get a bunch of dragons, you'll feel right at home smile.gif It's a lot of fun. Quite addicting...

I was just scrolling through my scroll.. and.. I noticed my Zombies got their tombstones back! *^-^* Is this permanent now? Usually they were hidden during the day.

It would be great if they stayed. I always had to sort my Zombies new, when I used custom sort... they always changed their places... ^^"

Edit: ah I forgot it's 31st today... ^^" So they appeared naturally...

Dam*.. would have been great... It's a pain to always put them back into row when you sorted you new dragons...

Edited by Belisar