von June

hide/unhide all

I think if would be very convenient if a "hide/unhide all" button could be added to the scroll page, so that before we log off, we don't have to hide the hatchlings and eggs one by one, and we could unhide them in one click after we log on.

There is an option on your scroll to not show your eggs and hatchlings.

There is an option on your scroll to not show your eggs and hatchlings.

I think he (she?) means to like fog a hatchling, not just hide it.

Doesn't seem all that bad to me, although I can't think of where we'd put the button.

I would think something like this would go to next to the hide all button(not fog)

Doesn't seem all that bad to me, although I can't think of where we'd put the button.

mabye at the top? I think there should be an option weather you want the button there...

its agood idea and they can put it in the top of the scroll page maybe above sitepolls

I can see where this could be helpful if you have four hatchlings and five eggs, but really - how often is it that all of them are sick? I'm a schedule now where none of my dragons have the same amount of time left and will get sick at different points, if they do indeed get sick.

If your dragons are sick too often, then I suggest not adding them to a fansite until later and maybe even fogging them before you do.

All in all, it's not a bad idea, but I'm not for it.

I can see where this could be helpful if you have four hatchlings and five eggs, but really - how often is it that all of them are sick? I'm a schedule now where none of my dragons have the same amount of time left and will get sick at different points, if they do indeed get sick.

If your dragons are sick too often, then I suggest not adding them to a fansite until later and maybe even fogging them before you do.

All in all, it's not a bad idea, but I'm not for it.

Actually, I think this was not suggested for that; rather, it's for people who are afraid of their eggs being attacked overnight or something. I know quite a few people fog all their dragons before signing off, not because they're sick but to prevent them from becoming sick when they're not around.

Ah, really? I didn't realize that was still that big of a problem. In that case, then I can see how this would be more helpful for them.

As for placement, maybe it could just be under codes? It would show all the dragon codes and above it there would be the option to fog all or something.

Actually, my new eggs were all unianimously sick at the same time, at least twice. This would have been pretty helpful instead of going to fog each one individually.

I very very rarely have a sick egg/hatchie but I do like to fog all of mine over night or when I'm going to be off the computer for a while so I'd really like this option.

I agree with Marie19R, there is a do not show eggs/hatchlings thing on your settings, plus it doesn't take that long to fog all, unless you have a really slow computer.