RainDear

How do YOU play? Scroll Goals

I **usually** wait until they have 4 days __ hours before I put them in anything. I was using EATW for a time, but I switched over to Allure of Neglected Dragons. It's the only one I use. Or, I wait until it's an ER, then I put them in the ER, and watch them hatch (or, they hatch in a different tab tongue.gif) So I know they don't get a soft shell, or somethin'.

I raise all mine the same. I put them into my signature on the Dragonadopters forum and add them to the hatchery on Egg Drop Soup. If one is reaching it's time to grow up and I feel it could use more views, then I add it to Silvi's Lair.

I wait for the eggs/hatchies to become er's and er them with 5 hatcheries. Then fog em. :3 (I don't like putting them on fansites)

I usually grab the eggs and keep them on my scroll without any views for about a day (until they are under 6 days). Then I stick them on Eggs around the world, where they usually gain enough views to grow up but not get sick. I sometimes wait longer if the eggs are rare or new. It usually works for me tongue.gif

i'm an on and off DDF(Daily Dragon Fix) user though i have been lately....aside from that i'll usually throw my eggs in a couple fansites and let them gain views as they need....

i raise my dragons rather casually since i've been doing it for a while and dont usually worry about softshell or sickness....

I use the same method for raising every Dragon. I pretty much just wait until they reach ER status and then put them in nearly every clicksite listed on the wiki at once.

I have not gotten a sick egg/hatchie for a loong time.

I've not had any GoNs or NDs, though.

-Commons: Magic.

-Eggs of rare lineages: Magic.

-Uncommons: Magic.

-Rares: Magic AND luck.

-Guardians of Nature: Throw 'em in a ton of hatcheries. Chances of them dying while I'm on my watch is low.

-Neglecteds: Hide them if they're for a trade, otherwise magic.

Wait a day or two, toss them in two hatcheries, and if they get sick, I fog 'em. Haven't had a dead egg/hatchie since last year, and that's how it'll stay. My babies will not be dying on me anytime soon.

When it gets to six days (or when I feel like it), I put them on Silvi's Lair, Allure, DC Focus, Valley Sherwood, Eggs Around the World, and sometimes Egg Drop Soup. If it's a rare, I may fog it at night for the first day or two. smile.gif

Usually I wait until they turn 4 days, then I add them to Allure of NDs, and when they fall another hour, I use Jaemeia. It's a little odd as I read this thread, but it works. tongue.gif

I raise all my eggs the same, except GoNs:

First they get influenced and incubated if needed. Then I wait for five hours and put it on EatW, and after 12 hours I put it on Allure as well. Works out fine for me and my eggs hatch as soon as possible. I keep the eggs on there until the dragons grow up.

With my two GoNs I did nothing for the first 24 hours, except influence them. Then I put them on two sites, and on a third one when they went below 5 days. They needed a little extra kick to hatch on time via an ER, but they never got sick like that.

I didn't have any luck with ND experiments yet - never even made it turn.

Edited by Tiuvelin

I use Silvi's once it hits ER for every egg. Hasn't failed me in more than 1 year tongue.gif

I put them on DDF at 7 days, and after 12-24 hours I put them in AoND as well. This avoids sickness and I never have to ER anything. I treat rares the same, haven't had a GoN yet.

I catch eggs either off the AP or main cave, forget about them for 1-2 days then come back and realise I didn't add them to any hatcheries. From there I usually just add them to the Allure Of Neglected Dragons website, and if they're really low on time, I add them to the Draggonery as well. I don't really monitor my dragons closely, though I do check them once every now and then, just to make sure none are sick. I treat all eggs and hatchlings the same way, none have died or gotten sick, never had a 'rare' though. laugh.gif

Whenever I first turn on my computer and check my email, the FIRST thing I do (after checking my email) is go on my DC account to chec on my dragons. I check on them at least once every ten minutes.

Whenever I get new eggs or hatchlings, the FIRST thing I do with them (after capturing them) is post them on three to four fansites. I am always aware of sickness, though my hatchlings never got sick before, but my eggs did. After an egg hatches, I name the new hatchling right away. However, I would not give it a too boyish or too girlish name because the hatchling doesn't have a gender yet.

To fulfil my wish list, containing every sprite of dragon and at least one of each breed that is CB. smile.gif

Hurr...

I try to collect both genders of every dragon that I can...But I recently finished doing that with every dragon except for Neglecteds, Tinsels, and Hollies. I have been far too terrified to try getting a Neglected/Zombie on my own, so I shall have to wait and get a Tinsel/Holly and breed to get a Neglected. As for the zombie, the killing description makes me sad so I probably will not ever try that.

I recently started freezing hatchlings and acquiring Dinos as well...There are a lot of hatchlings to freeze, and it is basically at the bottom of my priority list...As for Dinos, I got the three I have now from the Trading boards...That's likely where I will get the other two as well. C:

I am not really obsessive over the game, but while I am the computer, I usually keep a tab for my scroll open. I refresh it every hour or so, check how much time I have left, etc. Since I don't usually put my dragons in fansites, I wait until they're ER and then chuck them in every fansite known to man. So that's why I keep my scroll open.

I am a major collector/trader, so I use the forums A LOT to get what I need for my scroll. The day I get a Tinsel will probably be about a week before I get incredibly close to completing my scroll. xd.png

That's my DC life in a Nutshell. :B

Partly for "completionist" - I try and get at least two of every dragon, eventually CB's as well, and probably also going to try for hatchlings - but also, I collect lots of the types I like, and go for lineage projects, fun naming schemes, a little of everything. How I raise eggs, is wait a day or 2 then put them in a few fansites - and viewbomb them after they hit 4 days. Also fun to try and organize incubating and numbers of eggs / hatchlings so I can pick up more as often as possible... although I'm not great at this, I've ended up locked completely with 9 hatchlings more than a few times from impatience. tongue.gif

Like many others, I am trying to get a male and female of each dragon. I recently got interested in lineages, so I haunt the AP a lot looking for specific breeding. Otherwise, I am not a hoarder.

1) I am trying to fulfil my current scroll goal. that means a CB lifemate pair of any breed and 3 frozen hatchies (male, female, ungendered) from that pair.

2) I am building some personal preeding projects.

3) I breed for people some pretty lineages and gift rares in TGT to people who don't have them.

4) I freeze a lot inbred things as well as CBs.

5) all my dragons are named and in the same patern.

Well, I'm still a newbie, but I've been stalking the forums a little. I figure I'll collect pairs of my favorites, and try for rares that I want. I'll do some breeding projects and give away eggs. I want all my dragons to have pretty names and good descriptions when I can do that. I might do some fan art too.

I have changed my way of playing some times since I first joined. At the beginning I kept every egg I catched or bred, no matter the lineage. Then I started to collect at least a cb pair of every common and a pair of every uncommon/rare.

Right now I am:

- trying to get at least a cb pair and 3 frozen hatchlings of every common

- trying to get at lest a pair and 3 frozen hatchlings of every uncommon/rare

- working on some personal lineage projects: especially an even gen (can breed 6th gen at the moment), a family name I'm quite proud of and a seasonal one.

- breeding my uncommons and trios every week and gifting /dropping most of their offspings

- breeding my golds every week in the hope to have at least one gold egg from them

To hatch my eggs I usually put them in a single hatchery as soon as I bred / catch them, and then in other 1-2 hatcheries and the next day. When they are ER I force them to hatch putting them on Jaemeia or Allure, or fog them for some hours if I don't want to be hatchling locked.

I often (too often rolleyes.gif ) lock myself with too many eggs or hatchlings. I'm really looking forward the new dragons limit! xd.png

I have a pretty flexible playing style that depends on what's going on with the cave. I highly prefer CB dragons so when the cave is open, I hunt them fairly exclusively. I focus a lot on hunting rare or uncommon dragons and just breeds I like in general. I try to get at least a pair of any given breed, though I will not collect breeds I do not like.

When the cave is blocked I'll hunt for lineage dragons, usually low gens. I like unusual/holiday pairings as well and keep an eye out for those.

As far as breeding goes, I'll breed a pair once to check compatibility and after that, only by request or for a specific lineage project or a trade.

I kind of see my scroll as a realistic cave, dominated by some types of dragons more than other's...there's nothing neat about it! xd.png My goals are to have as many of the dragons I like on my scroll as I can get, and to breed nice 2nd gen's for other's to enjoy. I like mixing up dragons for interesting/pretty 2nd gen lineages. And I love the challenge of new releases and trying to snatch the eggs out from under other people. >:D That's pretty much it! ha ha