rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Today I taught my little brother how to catch bugs and fish...now he has more bells than me xd.png

Welcome...

I found that I have a personality much like the character Hugh.

GASP!

http://animalxing.com/

There is a new Animal Crossing game coming out called Animal crossing 3DS!!!

Main source:

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/

But it's a new DS too... Still, I love when there is a new AC game.

That looks awesome expect for the people, their too tall imo.

Edited by Booo

Yea...

Usually in the games everyone's a short, chubby animal/human...

Zinc, that's making me lol so hard.

The fish/insects seem to hate me >.>

Zinc, that's making me lol so hard.

He's AMAZING at bug catching!

I was just fumbling over one of those really fast red and blue butterflies (their name is slipping my mind right now, they're in AC:CF) and Jacob comes over and is like "Arida, let me do that, you FAILLL"

And he snatches the wii remote and nunchuck and catches it on the first try.

I was basically beaten in a game I have been playing for years by a five year old who can't pronounce "Erika". "'OTL

...-Glances at crazy cousin Cindy, then at all the trophies in my private room on their AC:WW card-

Yeeaahh. I'm immigrating my character from their card to the new one i'm getting for my b-day. NO MOAR SHARING! 8D -clap clap clap-

I replaced my charactor and the bugs iv caught so far are

monarch

long locust

migratory locast

mantis

red dragon fly

cricket

bell cricket

mole cricket

and of course a cock roach

(I didn't know it was fall yesterday!!! today it's summer or spring)

Rose/Iceledge

Edited by Shadowed_Rose

FINALLY I got my game today! I am sorta sick with chills, so I was kinda shaky when playing it.

For some odd reason, I posted on the message board that i'm the new leader of Rainclan.(The town) I think it was because I love Warrior cats.

The people there are:

Bree(Yay!)

Pierce(8D)

and... The other person's name is a pain to spell, but I think it's Limburg.(Ugh! Shave once and a while!)

Now I need to wait until September for my cousins to come back from their mom's house so I can transfer my character... My parents say their neighborhood complains about Cindy because she rides a bike recklessly.

My name is Minna there, posted on the board as 'Minnastar' xd.png.

Thanks... that cupcake was good. biggrin.gif

Animal Crossing DS rules te world!

how you make the rainbow!?!?!??!?!?!?!? o_e *_+ tell meez ohmy.gifohmy.gifblink.gifblink.gifalot.pngcensorkip.gif

Today I taught my little brother how to catch bugs and fish...now he has more bells than me xd.png

Meowth - The One Who Won't Shut Up

yep....thats meh xd.pngtongue.gif NINJAS ATACK!!!!!!!!!!! ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

EDIT : yey i made the top biggrin.gif

~Spam.

Edited by Terriah

Um... What did you say?

This isn't a pokemon thread... it looks like you're spamming.

Username: Getsu

Why you like AC: It's just fun! I like trying to catch rare fish and insects.

I was a heavy ac player back when i got my DS. it was the second game I bought, then my ds broke, I got a seconde one, still playerd, had the museum nearly perfect, and then I let a friend play... they hacked it and completed the museum, so I never got my mini museum lol. I made sure I knew that game inside and outside, from the feng shui factor, to the House Inspections, even golden tools and a row of money trees. Now I don't even ahve the cart, it went missing livign with soem room mates so, I geuss I'll ahve to start back at square one.

Accepted... Basically that's what happened to my cousin's AC DS. We had a purfect town(Not picture perfect just right), then they have to go and use Action Replay cheats and finish the museum before I could get any glory in catching rare fish/insects/paintings/fossils. But AC is never getting near my AC DS! XP

What chart? I need to really make some refrences other than my guide to feathers on Notepad. I never follow the feng shui of House Inspections. I love pretending to do the laundry in a tiny dark cramped room in the dark xd.png.

I had the gamecube version

and i currently have wild world and city folk i like wild world more

I restarted recently so I am not very far but here's my info

Name: Kitsune

town: midori

native fruit: peaches

friend code

4340-6778-6133

my favorite activity is bug hunting after all I can catch a lot of bugs I would never see around my house biggrin.gif

fun facts: the Gamecube version is not the first they made an n64 one but it was only released in japan

the series is known as animal forest in japan

Edited by chickenhound

Thanks! ^^

I remember playing the Gamecube version when I was little. It was fun, and I wish I owned it, but I could only play it at my friend's house. I remember the first fish I ever caught was a coelacanth, and everyone was all amazed while I was confused.

Bump ^^

I'm going to get to working on my town.

The Gamecube version that I have was my cousin's but their's broke so they gave it to me along with all the items biggrin.gif

Time traveling remorse doesn't really bother me when I do. I just do it for the Halloween and Christmas celebration.

Ahh... Animal Crossing, so many memories with friends when I was little.

I still find myself playing City Folk sometimes. I remember some years back though I used to play with my cousin and friends all the time. One time I had turnips going for 513 bells for each one one day, and me and my cousin made a Gamefaq's topic, and we got so much money because we had high entry fee's. biggrin.gif Good times.

Username: Peekay, or I'm just Matt on AC.

Why you like AC: I like having my own house and town and how all the activities in the game are so simple, yet so likable. ^-^

Welcome... that reminds me. Everybody gets COOKIES.

Gamefaq is great for finding tips and tricks. Although I know some perks that no one has... >.> <.<

It seems that every day a new animal moves in. Today it's Olivia the white cat. -claps- Finally a new cat person!

Stupid Nook. Why do you remodel on the same day my house is?

Now I find Limberg really stupid for growing a goatee and snapping about me and Derwin 'ruining the town.'

Quote.

Limberg: Idiots! Your hemming and hawwing is going to ruin this town!

Derwin: -Sniifffle snoorf- I'M SORRY!

-End conversation.-

I rant too much.

i have all of them but i have to say i prefer wild world

i don't have as much time to play the tv versions, but handheld is easy to do quick things

my gamecube town is so screwed up with weeds and stuff that it'll take to long to fix, and wii i just didn't really feel like playing much after wild world

i have to say my favorite addition to the series is the neighbors' pictures and i was sad when they weren't in the wii version

i just got dotty the rabbit into my town today, and i still need snake and gabi's pictures for now

Did you guys hear? they announced that one of the release games for the DS 3D will be a new animal crossing im looking forward to it

alrought they changed the way the humans look they are taller and have wastes (does that mean we will have changeable pants?)

Edited by chickenhound