rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Cirrusfain!

If you keep talking to villagers that are moving, like 7-10 times, they'll stay. It's the method I always use.

If only my town had a peculiar river pattern... *sigh*

I only ever play it occasionally but its so, so addictive. I have City Folk and there's just soo many things to do, its crazily addictive. Especially the bugs and fish >.<

Username: xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Why you like AC: Its so fun! and i love hunting for money and fishing and all that stuff. i have Wild World for the DS and the one for the GameCube, but i play Wild World more often, i've tried getting on wi-fi but idk why i cant, since i do have it. DX

I just recently transferred my character Snoflake from my cousin's AC DS. Good thing I still have my Rainbow Feather and my Pilot hat.

http://www.animalxing.com/patternsv3/pattern.php?id=8704

Green Cap(Female, but you can change the pallet to 16/16 to make it same color as below)

http://www.animalxing.com/patternsv3/pattern.php?id=38925

Green Tunic

For the Link fans.

How many of u found out that if you talk to the dog in the cafe on saturday night that he sings songs and the credits show up while he is singing?

I used to spend nights at my cousin's house when they still had their Gamecube, and we listened to K.K. while watching TV. It was productive, because you get a copy of the song he's singing.

Good times...

You know what's funny?

I found out about DC because of Animal crossing.

I have WW, and i got CF/LGTTC for Christmas the year it came out, made a town, and lost it. I seriously have the case, but not the game. TT_TT

I'm actually going to buy my friend Animal Crossing Wii because it's her birthday tommorrow.

Username: UnNatural

Why you like AC: Fun and interesting at the same time!

but I hate Nook and that fox that comes into town dry.gif

Edited by UnNatural

Seriously, how come Nook follows you everytime you go into his store?

Stalker.

Animal crossing is an awesome game! I have the gamecube and the wii version - they are both awesome! I end up making several characters to fill multiple houses so that I can try different decorative styles in all of them, etc, lol! biggrin.gif

I've played the GC, and the DS version before. Very fun games, even if Nook is using your efforts to make himself rich. rolleyes.gif Silly critter thinks no one will notice.

There's also a 3DS version coming, so I'm excited to see what Nintendo has in store.

I want the 3DS version but sadly I can't afford a 3DS. sad.gif

I have all except the Wii version, but that's because I don't have a Wii.

Then again, I gave my friend the Wii version, so it should count.

Animal Crossing is pretty darn awesome! The only complaint I have is that after you pay off your house and stuff it's not uite as fun. I used to like working for Nook. Those were good times..... rolleyes.gif

I only have the one for the DS but it is a cute game. I usually find myself hitting locals in the head with my net ninja.gif.

Aaaaah Animal Crossing....good times wink.gif the only problem was you'd get bored with it after a while, then you'd come back interested in it again to find your town all run down and dirty and then you'd start all over and the cycle repeats itself lol

I am having crazy urges to play this. This game is my absolute love in life. xd.png I am gonna play it on my plane ride....

Anyone who has more than one of the games always name their town something? Mine are always misspelled colours.