rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember when Kyle and Chief kept flirting with me

I found it hilarious as this is a "kids" game xd.png

Was totally into Wild World. Now that I just got a 3DS XL and New Leaf, I'm settling right in again. biggrin.gif

Hopefully I can find some other people who have different native fruits and such. Wanna make a whole orchard. xd.png

been playing new leaf for almost a year. there is a fishing tornoment going right now. i have a lot of fruit. missing cherries but i have a lot of the island fruits.

I never would've known one of these existed if I hadn't seen it posted in today. X)

Username: Kira-san

Why you like AC: Ohhh HOW do I even explain this? XP Because it's like another world and you can do things with your town and there's animals and there's things to do and yeahhh xd.png BASICALLY a LOT of reasons. =P

I'm gonna GUESS you DON'T need to be "accepted" or anything to post in here? Good =P

I've had New Leaf for some time now, and it's actually the first AC game I've gotten. Love it a LOT! Regarding fruits and orchards though, I actually have started a little bit of an "orchard" in the corner of my town. How spacious is it? Well, let's just say that if you come across a bee you're bound to get stung laugh.gif But it's okay, at least I have friendly villagers and the like =)

Is anyone fairly active on AC:NL? I'd really like visiting another town for the first time, and especially swap fruits. Please PM if you're up for that!

In other news, I completed the Dream Suite today! Really cool visiting villages and getting cool ideas and decorating my town and interiors, as well as see cool villagers. Too bad we can't keep anything we pick up, but considering it's all a dream, it makes sense. Still a bummer. :'D

And I really like the island tours! So many things you can find there that might not be easy to find in the current season. biggrin.gif

I play my copy everyday, but my 3DS can't connect to the wifi at home for some reason, so I can't get online unless I go down to the city library. ;_;

Really wish I knew more about techy stuff.

Edited by Gamekatt101

I finally decided to get serious and create my own original design today! I'm an artist and all, but pixel art is totally new to me, ha ha! But I'm happy to say it started getting easier as I messed around with it. Made a cute custom sign for my Re-Tail. biggrin.gif

Speaking of designs, I really love that everyone can share their clothing, paths, designs, etc, all through QR codes! The only annoying thing is, there are restrictions where you can't even display them as signs or flags, or advertise them in the Able Sisters' shop. Total bummer. Might be to prevent claiming other's hard work as your own, and I get that, but there should be easier ways of dealing with that. D:

Also finally got to visit another person's town! Fun times. biggrin.gif

And Club LOL finally opened up! Get to see that cool K. K! And also can now learn expressions from Shrunk. Town's progressing rather nicely. Might start working on some paths today.

Has anyone gotten Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer?

How do you feel about it?

How far are you in the game?

I personally loved the idea at first. I preordered the game and I've been playing it since it came out, but I feel like it's really lack-luster. It feels more like an add-on rather then a full out game.

I'll probably return it pretty soon, but wondering how anyone else feels about it?

I really love Animal Crossing, but was really disappointed when Nintendo announced this at E3. It looked like it would be really fun entertainment for about a few days, then become really shallow. I don't intend to get it.

I will probably be returning it tomorrow. I thought maybe there would be more to it once I got much further, but it's constantly the same thing over and over.

You can't do anything other then design houses and public buildings, like hospitals.

I thought you could at least eventually get your own home, but it does not look likely.

Even the Amiibo cards are virtually worthless, nothing special or new with them.

Yeah I'm avoiding that "game" because it looked too shallow.

I hope Amiibo Festival will be alright. Even if it isn't, I plan on (attempting) to get the animal crossing amiibo figures because they're so adorable.

i bought HHD to try to stave off my want to replay new leaf but its just making me want to replay new leaf more

I'm gonna buy HHD just to say I've played it, even though I don't expect anything near as fantastic as NL.

I also /really/ need to check on my town in NL. Haven't been on in a few months and I'm kinda scared to see who left without my consent... xd.png Considering that like, 9/10 of my villagers were supposed to be permanent, and they were mostly tier 1 and 2, I'm gonna be sad regardless of who left. Let's just hope it wasn't one of my deer! (Which would be over 50% of my town population tongue.gif)

I would defiantly say do not get it. I literally unlocked everything in two days of playing (not game time).

***I only played for 2-3 hours straight each day.

I tried taking it back to gamestop (I bought it there for the poster) and I only got 30 dollars back. It would've been 20 dollars, but the power card raised it by 10 dollars.

I'll still be playing the previous Animal Crossing game, but I am really ashamed of Nintendo for releasing something that shouldn't even be a real game.

Edited by Batnip

I have Animal Crossing New Leaf and can I say I am obsessed!

I love it so much and want ALL of the villagers wub.gif

I also apparently have the very first Animal Crossing game for the gamecube!

I'm considering seeing if I can make a strictly New Leaf thread but that might be a bit pointless :/

I can't decide... should I get Amiibo Festival? Anyone out there have it? What's your opinion on it??

Just bought Happy Home Designer 2 days ago along with two Amiibo Card packs and I LOVE IT! It's easy, casual and something I know I'm going to return to. I already finished all of the projects, but as I'm unlocking new items I'm going to go back and edit it some more, or even just start over completely tongue.gif

And just bought Mabel and Tom Nook amiibos off of Amazon since they were pratically half off compared to retail price wub.gif

Edited by Clya

amiibo festival got pretty bad reception so i wouldnt necessarily recommend it but if you think you might like it anyway it wouldnt hurt. the most common complaint ive seen is that its a watered down mario party and the amiibo integration looks rly clunky imo :/

if the next animal crossing console game skips wii u and goes to the nx im gonna cry

Edited by Switch

amiibo festival got pretty bad reception so i wouldnt necessarily recommend it but if you think you might like it anyway it wouldnt hurt. the most common complaint ive seen is that its a watered down mario party and the amiibo integration looks rly clunky imo :/

if the next animal crossing console game skips wii u and goes to the nx im gonna cry

Decided against getting it

I really only want the amiibos to be honest

I'll see if the game goes any cheaper throughout the year and I might get it. If it drops to 25 on Amazon I'll get it for sure. But eh.

Still obsessed with my Game Cube Animal Crossing game though, but New Leaf is amazing.

And omg I live Happy Home Designer... So many amiibo cards!!

I just started playing New Leaf recently, and loving it! I've played most of the others, too xd.png. Is anyone else collecting the fortune cookie items? I'm really hoping to find some more of the Zelda ones (especially Midna's mask <3)! I have quite a few Mario ones if people want to trade.

I just started playing New Leaf recently, and loving it! I've played most of the others, too xd.png. Is anyone else collecting the fortune cookie items? I'm really hoping to find some more of the Zelda ones (especially Midna's mask <3)! I have quite a few Mario ones if people want to trade.

Ha ha, I don't have any play coins so I would be if I did xd.png

Glad your loving the game! I've had it for not too long, but it hasn't left my system since I got it xd.png

I have all of them now, but I do have duplicates of some. I think I have an extra Metroid, Midna's Mask, Arwing, and Majora's Mask. You're welcome to them, they're just sitting in my museum.

I just picked up the latest game today. Boy am I addicted!

Oooooh! New Leaf I assume? Or Happy Home Designer?

Edited by Clya