rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your wizard mayor is beautiful!! :o

awww thank you! <3

i have actually changed my outfit though now im going for a winter theme but i really need white leggings and santa boots to finish it D:

also

user posted image

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Switch

awww thank you! <3

i have actually changed my outfit though now im going for a winter theme but i really need white leggings and santa boots to finish it D:

also

user posted image

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHH

AND HERE I AM STILL TRYING TO GET DRAGO D;

Congrats though <3

HHHHHHHHHH

AND HERE I AM STILL TRYING TO GET DRAGO D;

Congrats though <3

shhhhhh you got whitney and phil ;c <33

so whitney's my only one left now! but i still need to get like 5 of them out of my cycle town. x_x

Edited by Switch

I have Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing City Folk, but I don't play City Folk much anymore because Resetti said the next time I reset, my town is gonna be DELETED. Is this true? ;^;

I have Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing City Folk, but I don't play City Folk much anymore because Resetti said the next time I reset, my town is gonna be DELETED. Is this true? ;^;

Nope. He just likes to threaten you. Your game won't actually reset. ^-^

Username: Wynter_Rose

Why you like AC: I've played the games ever since I was a little girl. The ability to have talking animal neighbors always interested me. Now that New Leaf is out I've found that I am hooked on how I finally can be the mayor; which I've wanted to be for a very long time. wub.gif

Mr. Resetti wants me to build a reset center in New Leaf, but I really don't want to. He drives me nuts. Once when I was little I reset my game on Animal Crossing: Population Growing, and he said a phrase and I had to copy it but no matter what I did he wouldn't let me continue my game. So, I had to reset my game again and he faked deleting my game to "scare" me then I continued on my way. I like Mr. Racketti better.

Oh, good. I've got US version.

I've heard he'll "fake" reset your game, though. So it'll look like your game has been reset but it's not. In the European version, though, if you reset 50 times he WILL completely delete your game.

If you say "I hate moles" when he makes you recite stuff, he'll get madder too. It makes me want to reset just to mess with him. But then again, I don't want to see him, so...

Edited by MysticTiger

so the harvest festival

it was fine up until the third dish then i had to catch a dace and it took me two hours to find a single dace then another entire hour just to get one of my villagers to give me vinegar

i started this at like 5 PM and i just finished at 10 PM and i got the cornucopia and now i think im gonna go lie down

Edited by Switch

user posted image

user posted image

AAHH

BENNY

I'VE MISSED YOU c':

(This kid was like my best friend in WW and my best friend next to Octavian in CF c': )

Edited by Pika_Oi

I just got animal crossing new leaf today and I was wondering if anyone would like to invite me to their town! If you want my friend code PM me!

New Leaf New Leaf New Leaf New Leaf New Leaf! EEEEEEEEEEE! I has it now! biggrin.gif

I'll happily share my friend code with anyone who wants it o3o

OMG I GOT LEAF GREEN YAY!

Anyone want my friend code? biggrin.gif

I got it on Christmas, so my town hasn't really developed.. tongue.gif

I got new leaf for Christmas biggrin.gif I would love to make some friends.

So I've gotten into a habit of making every snowperson perfect. I have more matryoshkas than I care to have now... Anyone have other Snowtyke items? I'll gladly trade.

Matryoshka = Snowtyke well formed + 3 others well formed.

Snow Bunny = Snowtyke well formed + 2 others well formed + 1 other poorly formed

Small Igloo = Snowtyke well formed + 1 other well formed + 2 others poorly formed

Sleigh = Snowtyke well formed + 3 othes poorly formed.

Found the answer here. happy.gif

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about getting this, (Got $40 and it's either this or the new Zelda game), but...how bad are the weeds and all that if you don't play for a while? I don't want the animals getting mad at me if I don't show up for a week or two either. laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about getting this, (Got $40 and it's either this or the new Zelda game), but...how bad are the weeds and all that if you don't play for a while? I don't want the animals getting mad at me if I don't show up for a week or two either. laugh.gif

The weeds in New Leaf are definitely not as bad as in previous games. Also, you can enact an ordinance which means that weeds hardly ever grow, among other benefits. smile.gif The new Zelda game is also pretty sweet. Hard choice.

Oh, I know. People are saying that Zelda is a MUST HAVE, but AC seems to have more replay value. I played Wild World for almost a year straight just collecting stuff and decorating my house too.

Meh, I hate being so indecisive. x_x

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about getting this, (Got $40 and it's either this or the new Zelda game), but...how bad are the weeds and all that if you don't play for a while? I don't want the animals getting mad at me if I don't show up for a week or two either.  laugh.gif

That can't be correct because I made all my snow people perfect except for snowboy and I got the Matryoshka

I recently gained access to the island, I love it! I filled up the aquarium in my town a lot!

Edited by Cecona

Oh, I know. People are saying that Zelda is a MUST HAVE, but AC seems to have more replay value. I played Wild World for almost a year straight just collecting stuff and decorating my house too.

Meh, I hate being so indecisive. x_x

Animal Crossing definitely has more replay value. I've had my Wild World town since 2006 and I still play the game. Zelda is good to play again though. But Animal Crossing is so relaxing.

That can't be correct because I made all my snow people perfect except for snowboy and I got the Matryoshka

I recently gained access to the island, I love it! I filled up the aquarium in my town a lot!

Well, I don't know what to tell ya, but here are the other topics about Snowtyke that came up...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-anim...earch=Snowtyke+

And here's some info about it on another site.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/snow-people/

Anyway, I got the game and it is AWESOME! biggrin.gif Very addicting too.

Well, I don't know what to tell ya, but here are the other topics about Snowtyke that came up...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-anim...earch=Snowtyke+

And here's some info about it on another site.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/snow-people/

Anyway, I got the game and it is AWESOME! biggrin.gif Very addicting too.

Yay! You'll be playing it for a long time! wink.gif

Yeah, I just saw what the requirements are to get the special items from the Post office for having a lot of Bells. blink.gif I already have the Tissue box, but' oi, the others are gonna take a while!

I've upgraded my house too, so now it's not so small and cramped. cool.gif

So I just got this game yesterday and I am loving it. I'm still in my tent though, because right after i got 10,000 bells Tom Nook closed up for the night and I didn't want to mess with my clock just to get my house.