bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Is there something on AOND that shows a list of CBs like what EatW had? That was some of my favorite features on that site.

No, I don't think there is another site that has that.

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, I don't think there is another site that has that.

Dang. That made setting up lineages so much easier,  not to mention making it easier to know how many of eacj cb gender I had per breed. Phooey. Thanks tho, at least I dont have to keep looking for something that isnt there.  

On 04/04/2018 at 4:55 AM, sh20000sh said:

It looks like ungrown dragons are aligned by their codes. I prefer they'd be aligned by time :/

Same, I used AOND to arrange my growing dragons by time on my scroll, this new system is inconvenient ><

Edit: It seems to have gone back to normal.

Edited by Aalbiel

I wanted to get some scroll statistics for my scroll, with details and sorted by origin and gender ...

The thing seems to calculate a while, then it returns a zero-sized reply. :( Is 8073 dragons too much for it to handle?

Maybe - I have a mere 6686, and it did mine, sorted exactly as you said... but yours won't.

14 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I wanted to get some scroll statistics for my scroll, with details and sorted by origin and gender ...

The thing seems to calculate a while, then it returns a zero-sized reply. :( Is 8073 dragons too much for it to handle?

Have you tried since posting? I just tried your scroll, with the options you mentioned, and it went through fine. 

On March 31, 2018 at 7:56 PM, ytak said:

I was just trying to see if some lines I have have inbreeding and it came up with all of them.  The lineage viewer and inbred checker only seems to recognize one dragon from each generation and is making them appear inbred.  Freaked me out at first.

I'm experiencing this issue as well. As far as I can tell, there's no link to report site issues to. :-(

Huh. Yesterday, the inbred checker worked just fine. Maybe TJ is tweaking the API again.

On the other hand, I got statistics now. :blink:

edit: yes, it's the API again, as I see similar effects on other fansites, too. Wrong order of growing things on scroll as well.

edit edit: I'm actually not sure what to make of my statistics:

image.png.1116906ca4cd317dc020fa1cb626035a.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Hmm, stats seem to be totally broken (again?) at the moment. Just tried to get my stats, wanted to see if my Leetle Tree count was off as well, and it won't bring them up at all. It acts like it's loading but then simply refreshes the page.

Hey.  Not sure if you guys know, but AoND's inbred checker seems to be broken.  I checked several dragons that are NOT inbred, including a second gen, and it says they are.  Only CB's seem to be 'clean'

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

For some reason I've had no luck with posting my eggs on AoND :wacko:  I've tried every setting I could but it gives me the same error everytime, saying that it has trouble connecting with the database.

13f33068d2e58facb803f17bc00ea466.png

On 21/04/2018 at 9:07 PM, VioletWhirlwind said:

Hey.  Not sure if you guys know, but AoND's inbred checker seems to be broken.  I checked several dragons that are NOT inbred, including a second gen, and it says they are.  Only CB's seem to be 'clean'

Is fixed, thanks to this thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182286-answerederror-in-the-api/?tab=comments#comment-9685992

:D

On 4/19/2018 at 4:31 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Hmm, stats seem to be totally broken (again?) at the moment. Just tried to get my stats, wanted to see if my Leetle Tree count was off as well, and it won't bring them up at all. It acts like it's loading but then simply refreshes the page.

This is still broken, just tried it again. Any updates?

It's still broken. According to the stats I've got 9 leetle Trees, A total of 1496 growing and a total of 1496 non-growing dragons (while I've actually got 8 growing dragon). Also, the amount of male and female are wrong. Male 3 more in allure, female 2 less in allure.

It seems the leetle tree and the eggs are counted both in the leetle tree category. Apparently my none of my adults have children, while I've got plenty with children, both on my scroll and gifted and AP-ed. The oldest dragon is definitely not the one that's shown on Allure, cause that's one from last year, while my oldest is from 2009. Also, oldest dragon with record: Dec 31, 1969......

Apparently a lot of information is either not being processed correctly or not received correctly through the API.... Too bad....

Odd. Mine are spot on correct.

Well except for that horrid thing that means a Sino shows as my oldest.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:07 PM, tvman889 said:

For some reason I've had no luck with posting my eggs on AoND :wacko:  I've tried every setting I could but it gives me the same error everytime, saying that it has trouble connecting with the database.

Its not just you it is happening to me too. I jave not been able to add anyhting there. Can someone please explain me why this happens?

NO idea - I just ran Sheriziya's scroll, and her stats are indeed way off - but mine are absolutely right.

And I'm not having any trouble adding stuff, either.

Poofing in with an unrelated question: A while back (as in I don't remember how long ago) NDS had an overall site update that changed the URL to what it is now, and some things were wonky for a bit, with one of the "wonky things" being that the manual cleanup feature went missing. I remember checking the thread then to see when it would be re-implemented, but I haven't noticed any changes concerning it since then. Do we have an updated status on that? Was the feature nixed because not enough people were using it, or did the developer just not have enough time to put it back in? I miss being able to clean out the listed dragons while letting the auto-refresher go.

2 hours ago, skwerl56767 said:

or did the developer just not have enough time to put it back in?

I think that's the reason.

i tell you this is the best hatchery out there
i don't even use forum signatures to gain views with its power

On 4/27/2018 at 3:07 AM, tvman889 said:

Exact same thing is happening to me too... cant use the site...

Well, just to make sure everything is reported right - no problems here...

On 4/19/2018 at 4:31 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Any word on when the scroll stats feature might be working again? Just tried it yet again, same result as above, it acts like it's loading but then just refreshes the page. Is @bbik on the forums anymore?