bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Upgrade on the site September 24th between 10 PM to 2 AM ET [GMT-4] (which i'm pretty sure is EST), The expected downtime is not anticipated to exceed 45 minutes, and it's supposed to just come back up good as ever once they're done.  

Changed to this coming weekend, Oct 30-Sept 1st.

Edited by ainisarie

I have 3 Neglecteds and didn't make any of them myself. 1 was a gift, 2 were traded for.

So, your conclusion doesn't really hold up. Plus, it's not exactly decent to post other people's scroll links. ;)

I too have three neglected; two were gifts and one traded for. I have also a shedload of failures to my credit.

And this all has nothing to do with AoND, which is what this thread is about.

@bbik

Is the new release giving trouble? I do get plenty of lag today ... Trying the viewer yields:

Sorry, something went wrong while preparing the dragons for display. Please refresh the page to try again.

Adding dragons seems to be no problem.

I'm getting the same error message, haven been getting it all day. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Eggs/hatchlings are still rotating at the bottom of the Daycare page, but all other pages seem to yield that error message.

I am just leaving Daycare open to give some views while we wait for it to be fixed. It seem to be possible to add your dragons normally.

Upgrade on the site September 24th between 10 PM to 2 AM ET [GMT-4] (which i'm pretty sure is EST), The expected downtime is not anticipated to exceed 45 minutes, and it's supposed to just come back up good as ever once they're done.  

Changed to this coming weekend, Oct 30-Sept 1st

EDIT........Apparently this update did cause some trouble.  I think bbik is out of town and offline for a few days.  Hopefully this will be straightened out very soon.

Only just saw in this thread that it's still rotating on the daycare page, and here I thought the entire site has been broken for days. I'll leave the daycare open now, but I will wait eagerly but patiently for it to be fixed properly.

No error messages - but while it seemed to be OK yesterday, today nothing I have in there is gaining any views....

Yeah was starting to wonder what's going on too usually the eggs/hatchlings are out of the er by mourning but still not a single crack. 

The error I'm seeing is "Sorry, something went wrong while preparing the dragons for display. Please refresh the page to try again."

For th time being put my er in another hatchery.

Anny updates on this? I just ended up with an accidental dead egg making my bad night even worse. Though I was sure I had it in the Allure's ER but it must not be enough at the moment with the broken home page. That usually does not happen with the Allure's ER and even with low time they hatch.

Edited by dragongirl02

Oopsie. Didn't see any ER eggs in the L&L nest! For the time being, it may be better to use another ER, e.g. Evina's DragHatch or Silvi's Lair.

For now, only the daycare page works. The others don't display any dragons anymore. Bbik didn't have time to work on it yet.

14 minutes ago, Kaityn said:

Not sure if this is fixed for everyone, but the viewer page started working for me today!

It's fine on my end also.  My favorite place for giving views/keeping it running the background

I'm so glad to see it's finally back to normal! Except the babies in the emergency room are at like, 6 days 19 hours, meaning they might not get filtered out after being ER eggs and hatching.

54 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

I'm so glad to see it's finally back to normal! Except the babies in the emergency room are at like, 6 days 19 hours, meaning they might not get filtered out after being ER eggs and hatching.

Same, it's always been my favorite hatchery! Yeah, the emergency room hatchlings are at 6 days something hours. I think it may just be something that needs people to update their scroll to remove the hatchlings. 

4 hours ago, Mangrit said:

Yeah, ER doesn't seem to be updating. Out of 100 ER "eggs" per refresh, only about 15-20 are actually eggs and the rest are hatchlings. Almost every ER hatchling is an adult too. There's close to 6,000 sprites in the ER, so actual ER eggs aren't getting very many views.

I am glad work seems to be getting done and the site is getting fixed back up, though!

Edited by Nine

Yeah, removal definitely doesn't work. Updating a scroll doesn't seem to notice or not be able to act on the no-longer ERs.