bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

I have the same issue with tAoND. But Eggs around the world, Drag Hatch and Egg Drop Soup work fine for me.

12 hours ago, 11th said:

Heads up: If you have an egg or hatchling in the emergency section of the hatchery (4d and less), fog it or at least keep an eye on it. It looks like something might be going on with the API, and the auto update isn't working, so eventually the dragons in the ER could get sick and die if left unprotected.

This also means that scrolls cannot be added.

Bumping for the new page.

I think the problem is something on DC's end, but it could't hurt poke bbik.

1 minute ago, 11th said:

Bumping for the new page.

I think the problem is something on DC's end, but it could't hurt poke bbik.

I sent her a PM, though I'm not sure it's something she can fix.   There are a lot of sick hatchies in the ER section since auto removal is not working.  Many  of them hatched as much as 12 hrs ago.   This is what happens when you dump and run and figure someone else will take care of things for you.

I had this issue this morning; AoND and Valley Sherwood wouldn't work for me.  Hatching Club did work, though, thank goodness!

Eggs Around The World also works! I use it as a temporary (I hope) replacement for AoND. Hope our hatcheries will be back soon! I think it's some difference between the coding of these sites that may cause such effects. Perhaps AoND uses some options most sites use and EATW uses something less popular. I'm not sure since I'm barely familiar with the coding, but pure logic.

I'm using EATW as a temporary replacement. AOND is the most user-friendly and feature-packed, thus I use it a lot more. But the others will have to do... for now! ;_;

Well, at least I could get all my Carina observations done today, with all these adults in the hatchery XD

I can't even add my scroll. This is the only hatchery I use so I've just added them to a forum signature instead. I think they'll be fine there for now. I wish there was a way to add dragons by code.

You can do that on silvi's, of course. But you can't add anything to AOND just now. Valley is fixed, so maybe bbik could ask that site owner what was causing it ?

I used to have bbik's email - PMing never seems to work - but it's on my PC in the UK, wouldn't you know :(

Well, we don't even know how much internet @bbik has these days ... maybe tagging gets her notified?

I've only ever used AOND as my main hatchery and nothing else. : (
Hopefully it gets fixed as soon as possible. Maybe now it's a chance for me to branch elsewhere and find new ones?

50 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

I just wish there was a way the force remove some of the dragons/hatchlings on AOND since a lot seem to be getting sick.

Or people could actually check their scrolls and fog them.  They all hatched over a day ago now.

6 minutes ago, ainisarie said:

Or people could actually check their scrolls and fog them.  They all hatched over a day ago now.

I have to say yes to this. Fan sites are wonderful - but we ARE responsible for our stuff :)

I've heard from bbik...she is not available just now to work on the problem, but hopefully won't be long.

3 hours ago, ainisarie said:

I've heard from bbik...she is not available just now to work on the problem, but hopefully won't be long.

Thanks for letting us know. :)

11 hours ago, ainisarie said:

Oh that's wonderful to hear! Thanks for the news. I can't wait for the site to be back up soon!

11 hours ago, ainisarie said:

Thanks for letting us know :) (It might be worth her while contacting Maid Marian, in case it was the same thing knocked out valley,which is now fixed ?)

Works for me, too! Yay! Glad to have it back. Thanks bbik!

Now it just needs to clear out all the adults in the nursery and hatchlings in daycare.

Edited by purplehaze

Yeah, thanks bbik :D 

I hope the Auto-Refrrsher is working but no way of testing until I get a low-time egg :/