bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

AND HERE I AM WONDERING WHY THE DAMN SITE DOESNT WWORK.

When the damn site link has been changed.

I need to come to the forums more often .....

It works just fine for me.

It works just fine for me.

I think they meant they were still using the oooooold link and that's why it wasn't working for them. Not that it isn't working now.

I think they meant they were still using the oooooold link and that's why it wasn't working for them. Not that it isn't working now.

Oh okay.

Anyone having issue's with site loading/opening

i can open site from bookmark on AR page, go to home page opens fine, but any other tab Daycare, Help, Extras all keep getting reset connection unsure.gif

It's not loading for me either (downforeveryone agrees it's down). Shame, I could use the ER right now. xP

The site doesn't load for me, there's only a message that DC is either lagging or down.

The site loads fine. However I can't get it to load my scroll up on that side. Wanted to add some dragons to the er. Getting the Down/lag error for scroll adding. However neither seem to be the case at the time of posting.

Edited by dragongirl02

Ahhh I'm not alone !!

I would agree with Ruby Eyes , that it is most likely the API access as all my other fan sites are working just fine, and it is only when trying to connect with my scroll that it fails

I can get to the daycare screen, then it's just continually connecting.

I couldn't enter my scroll last night or today. After loading for a long time it gives "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

Looking at the number of adults in the nursery and hatchlings in the daycare I suspect the auto cleaner is failing too.

The inbred checker gives the same message as well. sad.gif