bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

I have Firefox, and I am getting the warnings. My Java is turned on too. I am still able to use the site, and my anti-virus (AVG Free) has "secured" the virus. But the clock has no hands on it.

Edited by Riverwillows

Java is not the same as Javascript. Java is not used by the site - IF you see any notice about JAVA on that site, it's injected code, do *not* click anything there.

well, It's not just me biggrin.gif reassuring biggrin.gif

hopefully easy to fix. This site is too valuable to loose.

Yeah getting the Trojan warnings again as well from my antivirus this time it says JS/Kryptik.ANZ Trojan as the threat

Me, too, AVG blocked 2 examples of Blackhole exploit kit [type 2722] going into AOND.

Had a white page on AOND, refreshed, and got on't another AVG page showing 3 examples blocked... then came here to find it's universal.

And I'm not EVER using EATW, especially after that site was used to Viewbomb my eggs, so I hope the others are OK and this'll be easily fixed - HATE not having AOND up, it's a wonderful site!

And here I was wondering if it was just me.

I'm on firefox and have AVG and ended up with the antivirus picking up on something on all the pages I went to.

Oh good. Came here to see if it was just me getting those warnings, glat to see it's not.

But Firefox and AVG won't let me use the 'Slelect all' option since this began today.

A few days ago my antivirus detected a trojan as well but it seems all fine now happy.gif

I'm getting the same warnings as well and no clock once again.

I got a very nasty trojan from this site. I have to set my computer up now. Good thing I would have had to do that anyway, so it's not that bad. My friend gets the blackhole-thingy too, but luckily no trojan.

I was getting the site now I get nothing but a white page sad.gif

Stupid whoever. Fixed, again, for now... Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything earlier because of work. And now I need to dash off again. But it should be good again, at least for now...

Stupid whoever. Fixed, again, for now... Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything earlier because of work. And now I need to dash off again. But it should be good again, at least for now...

Thank you so much, it looks good now!

We will all hope that stupid whoever stays away, forever!

Thank you for fixing the site yet again. I have been having withdrawal all day, so I am glad it is back up and running. I hope whoever is doing this gets tired of it very soon. mad.gif

My Kaspersky complained earlier today as well, "HEUR:Trojan:Script:Generic" but now it seems all is well (thank you). What happened? An evil person did a bad thing to AoND? sad.gif

Thanks, bbik!

A hassle for you, especially since you're so busy, but so very much appreciated by the numerous fans of your site!

Just went to add my eggs and I got a message that a trojan virus was blocked. I use kaspersky antivirus. I visit this site daily and this is the first time the message popped up.

Same here.

user posted image

Edited by Shichibi

Just had AVG block this for me, I believe this is the first time in years an anti-virus program has actually helped me... I'm glad I stuck through all the false positives all these years. biggrin.gif

Seriously though this is ridiculous, if it's so easy to break into this site then I'm really not comfortable using it. Looks like I'll keep using DragHatch and Valley Sherwood (at least until those sites get hacked... sad.gif )

The same thing is happening to me. It was fixed for a while but the problem has returned. I keep getting a trojan on every visit, good thing AVG works for me!

It's getting me right now, too. My AVG says it's an "Exploit Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 2722)" and it's not allowing the auto-refresher to work.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Oh come on, give me a break. What'd it last, two hours or something that time? Ugh.

Seriously though this is ridiculous, if it's so easy to break into this site then I'm really not comfortable using it.

It's because nothing's being done to take care of the problem because Agrona isn't around, and there's only so much I can do when it's actually her account. Which doesn't make it any better, but believe me, I'm at least as frustrated with it as you are.