bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

No site can find out the ToD of your dragon for you -- although DC times everything to the second, the information it gives to fansites is hour-based. You'll have to do the precise timing yourself.

AoND is currently down for upgrading .. unforeseen issued during the scheduled downtime have turned this into a little more complicated. At this time the down time will be at least another 6 hours.

I am sorry for this inconvience to all of the AoND users, I will get it up and running as fast as they allow me.

Thanks for letting us know. Hope all goes well.

The 1st page is back up, when you try to use the ND daycare that page loads fine, when you put your name in this is the error i get if this helps:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function email() in /home/content/q/o/c/qochaos/html/NDER/functions/dbconnect.func.php on line 35

and woot for the upgrades thanks all! biggrin.gif

The 1st page is back up, when you try to use the ND daycare that page loads fine, when you put your name in this is the error i get if this helps:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function email() in /home/content/q/o/c/qochaos/html/NDER/functions/dbconnect.func.php on line 35

and woot for the upgrades thanks all! biggrin.gif

It not.

I need to put my egg in.

You'll have to put it somewhere else for now - it is down for an upgrade. Try Valley Sherwood - Egg Drop Soup is down as well....

Thank you for spending the time to make the site much more useful to all of us~!

Edited by TranscentingWings

Can't wait till it's up and running again, AoND is usually the only fansite I use. biggrin.gif

As soon as I've paid my bills I'll be happy to kick in to help keep it running. smile.gif

huh.gif I keep getting this error while trying to use the NDER...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function email() in /home/content/43/8217543/html/NDER/functions/dbconnect.func.php on line 35

I tried to refresh the page just now and got this message:

bool(false) Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

Hopefully, it gets fixed soon, so I can enter my scroll name.

Edited by DragonxHearts

Um, parts of the site are up, but the Scroll viewer is acting odd.

Well... This pretty clearly isn't going at all as originally planned.

First, the host wouldn't let us upgrade as intended. Then they finally did, but wouldn't let us access the code to finalize the upgrade -- hence all the errors. Now, the changes don't seem to be taking, but at least I managed to get the update message out there. We'll get the site back up and running properly as soon as we can... But I have no estimate for when that will happen, unfortunately. Cross your fingers, wish us luck, and hopefully it'll happen soon!

They are trying to get it back up and running has fast as they can so be patient.

Well...  This pretty clearly isn't going at all as originally planned.

First, the host wouldn't let us upgrade as intended.  Then they finally did, but wouldn't let us access the code to finalize the upgrade -- hence all the errors.  Now, the changes don't seem to be taking, but at least I managed to get the update message out there.  We'll get the site back up and running properly as soon as we can...  But I have no estimate for when that will happen, unfortunately.  Cross your fingers, wish us luck, and hopefully it'll happen soon!

Good luck!

You don't realise how much you miss something until it's down. smile.gif

Thanks for a great site

Edited by Aussiemum

It's crazy how long it seems to be taking for ER things to hatch/mature without AoND's help. Hopefully it's back up soon. <3

I think I am in AoND withdrawl unsure.gif

I primarily use AoND to take care of my eggs and hatchies, and I particularly like the action tracker, lineage previewer, the er - refresher, and so on and so forth!

Hoping it all goes well, thank you all for an excellent site - I hope to see it back up soon!

Hmm... when it comes back up, I think I will have to add one of the little sigs to my sig in appreciation and celebration...

Good luck and many thanks!

It shows exactly what a wonderful site you guys have created, in that we're so terribly bereft without it, lol.

Sending sympathy for all the hassles you guys are undergoing...

It is now Sunday It should be done by now. mad.gif

So hurry up. mad.gif

Don't you think that your tone is very rude?

Its a fansite. No money is charged for using it. You should be thankful that we have sucht a great site for free.

Now that there are some problems we should support bbik instead of hurrying her(or him?).

It is now Sunday It should be done by now. mad.gif

So hurry up. mad.gif

That is your second very rude demand. I really think you need to chill a bit. If you are worried about your eggs/hatchlings dying there is a whole list of other sites here that you can try. I am sure bbik and Agrona are trying to get the site back up as soon as possible. Both of them also probably have other demands on their time. Please be patient.

*Crosses fingers* I hope all will turn out well in the end, wish you luck with the upgrade! smile.gif

I'm having a lot of problems with my host as well, it's an epidemic or what? xd.png

And don't pay attention to rude people

blink.gif I probably should look for some oooooold links to put the eggs somewhere, I haven't used any other fansite for so long that there must be ton of dust on those links xd.png

Well, I think we're back. The cleaner's working overtime, but a quick glance shows everything working properly, finally. Let me know if you find something that still seems broken, and I'll take a look. Thanks for your patience!

So glad to see you back. I'm working a while helping to clean - lots of adults still on the site, ((Hug)) but I'm so glad you're back!

ETA: Starting to get a LOT of "already removed" messages, so I'll give it a rest now, but I'll be back in a little bit. biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Hooray, it's up again! Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication <3

Excellent stuff ! Many thanks for all the hard work.