bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Same, can't reach the site anymore. It refuses to load. Hopefully it's nothing too horrible and can be fixed quickly, like DragHatch was.

Yeah,  I was updating my dragons earlier but now I can't reach.  I checked with downforeveryoneorjustme. com and got the response the site was down.  Hopefully it's just the host doing some sort of maintenence and is back soon. *twitch* :unsure:

Same not loading at all.

Went to look at bbiks profile and it says she last visited on

June 19, 2017...?

Edited by Zylara

@Fuzzbucket I know you've communicated with bbik about this site, could you give them a heads-up that it's not working? In case they don't already know... 

I'm getting it too, which is bad because it's normally the only one I use for my dragons. 

I am trying, but all the emails I am sending are bouncing :

550: Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client.

Google says bbik has to do this... but I will keep at it. (Apparently it can be associated with a change of server, so maybe also with upgrades etc...)

OOH - just used a g-mail addy instead and got:

Message not delivered

Your message couldn't be delivered to email.webmaster@allureofnds.net because the remote server is misconfigured. See the technical details below for more information.
Edited by Fuzzbucket

I checked the email address that was used for their paypal account, and unfortunately it's also going to that same server, so no chance of reaching anyone through it :(

I'm able to get onto AoND now! Not sure if it was just luck/me or if it's been fixed.
Just tried again and got through again.

I can access the site but receive the" The information in the previous table was outdated. Please resubmit your scroll name to update it" error when trying to add dragons.

34 minutes ago, Wmctalon said:

I can access the site but receive the" The information in the previous table was outdated. Please resubmit your scroll name to update it" error when trying to add dragons.

That's what I get, too.

37 minutes ago, Wmctalon said:

i'm getting this now. i excitedly tried to add my dragons when i got the usual page, and then got that message. 

I can use the site just fine. Actually no, I can't add dragons, I get the "The information in the previous table was outdated. Please resubmit your scroll name to update it." message.

I'm from the Netherlands and use FireFox (just in case that makes a difference)

Edited by Cinspawn

1 minute ago, Cinspawn said:

I can use the site just fine. I'm from the Netherlands and use FireFox (just in case that makes a difference)

That might be making a difference. I'm in the US and using FireFox but getting the 404.

22 minutes ago, Nagapie said:

tYwaD5u.png

Looks like this on my side. I hope it gets fixed soon. :x

I'm in the UK and I am seeing the same as quoted above. Oh, and I'm using Firefox and I clear my cache, history & cookies at the end of each day. So this was with a clean load of the site.

Edited by Nakeisha