RheaZen

Creepy-Crawlies

Beardies are the win! biggrin.gif

Though feeding it spiders isn't the best idea in the world. Spiders are poisonous and beardies... well they probably shouldn't eat something poisonous.

Mine lurves his wax worms tongue.gif Though I stopped getting them, because it was discovered the local supplier had a bit of a problem with some parasites in their supply.

Ah, bearded dragon! I wanted to call it a chinese water dragon, so I wasn't half off.

Except for that chinese water dragons don't look anything like that, but, well. Name-wise.

Axolotls are the best things in the world. Google images them, they are like real life mudkipz!

Well...I love bats xd.png Vampires don't usually bite people, and even when they do it's just a small cut. The main problem is that they can have rabies.

I also like rats, although my cat eats them. Mice are really cute, too.

I like most animals...the only one that I can think of that I don't like would be spiders. They just sort of scare me. Especially orb spiders and black widows (I was helping my sister remove black widows form horses' water troughs, so I'm really scared at the moment)

Now that is just creepy. I don't care how sensitized she is, I would never stick my finger that close to a wasp on her nest.

I am actually not afraid of roaches at all. Sure, I may jump a little when I see them first thing, but I have no problem giving them a tiny poke with my finger if they're motionless enough. I don't see roaches the way other people afraid of them would see them. Aside from them being unsanitary, they are really not harmful animals at all. They are no more harmful than a butterfly. They are more interested in hiding under your hand than biting it.

I remember in the movie, Problem Child 2, the kid had a hotel full of roaches he later used to pull a prank at the dinner table, which I feel bad for the roaches for. Interesting thing was how the hotel was only half of a model building and the big opening was covered in either a plastic or a glass sheet. There had to be some small airholes somewhere on the model hotel. The roaches did all look content in there. I am thinking one of these days I wanna do something like that. Catching them would be another thing though. xd.png

i love lizards and reptiles they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ cute tongue.gif but my mom hates them dry.gif

I think leeches are kinda cute.

Not the big fat ones that they use for medicine, the little tiny black river ones. Once, a couple of them crawled on me when I went and played in a river, but they didn't hurt me at all. Only one of them actually decided to snack on my blood, and it let go as soon as I lightly tugged on it. They're really squishy.

user posted image

... I'm not sure what that is but if it doesn't go under "what hath science wrought?!" I don't know where else this goes. wtf is it?

user posted image

... I'm not sure what that is but if it doesn't go under "what hath science wrought?!" I don't know where else this goes. wtf is it?

Some animated, walking tree? O.o

Most bizarre.

Actually, I'm sure I've seen something with that tree in it...

Edited by SmileyPerson

user posted image

Caterpillar approves of the above post. xd.png.

Can you believe that people think these are disgusting:

user posted image

D:

It's adorable. (The beetle, not the dung ball)

*shrieks*

*hides*

So...so...terrible...

*is wondering why she came to this thread in the first place*

the ant thing was funny though :3

user posted image

was looking for bat skeletons and found this. Are people still afraid of bats? If so, this picture should solve that.

Aww, nooo...bats are sooo cute... *squee*

and that tree thing is just...shudder...

I love frogs, and lizards, and turtles, and I ADORE snakes, but I hate bugs. Hate. Ants especially. They. Are. EVIL!!!!

Because when it's licking off your finger it's adorable~

wasps can lick? *blinks at new information* blink.gif

@ DragonCrazy

I totally agree! I love lizards, frogs are okay, but i love love love snakes. they are sooo cool and just...yeah. but i hate bugs. anything classified as an insect. or arachnid. or whatever else. hate hate hate. as in, even moths make me scream. seriously.

Edited by glamoursea2

*Shivers violently.* Ehh... I hate spiders. NASTY LITTLE SPIDERS. xP 8 legs, all crawly... web that comes out of their rear end! That is just so freaky. >.< I fear them so much... mad.gif

*loves how there's a spiderman in your siggy* tongue.gif

Last night, i saw a HUGE frog outside. As in, i didn't ever think frogs could get that big. it was as big as my hand, fingers included. (but my hand is still tween-sized)

it looked like your generic frog, too, green with darker spots. and it was SO. HUGE. *shudder* I'm okay with frogs but that..that was just... *cringe*