RheaZen

Creepy-Crawlies

user posted image

ohmygoodness it's adorable! biggrin.gif

MY GOD!!!!!

cute...

me want one...

nyaa...

That's almost as good as NOM, and with the benefit of not being wasted on a bunch of bigoted... you know, let's not finish that sentence.

That sea slug is adorable, but I thought they were poisonous? o_0 How is that guy/girl holding it? Maybe bebbehs aren't poisonous...

AHHAHHAWHEIOFAWIHOEFHA creepy crawlies freak me out, although that sea slug looks okay. Meh. I generally don't like things with that many legs O_O

those turtles don't look happy laugh.gif

Turtles never look happy. It's part of their mode of being. (Or, y'know, not having much in the way of facial expression.)

I don't mind "creepy crawlies". Spiders fascinate me although I don't want them actually ON me. LOL Love to photograph them though.

I love rats/mice. Bats are no problem for me either. I find them kinda cute. smile.gif

Reptiles are a real love of mine. My daughter and I are always out looking for snakes. Yesterday, I found this little guy/gal in the flower bed I was cleaning out.

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq199/i...nake031211a.jpg

I lurrrrvvve all thing that people deem gross. Bats, Frogs and Reptiles especially.

To all thaat think bats are 'gross'...i present to you, the HONDURAN WHITE TENT BAT!

They squish themselves up into little clusters in a leaf they make into a 'tent'...

....and look at that face!

These guys are fluffy little awesome machines biggrin.gif

Can I have one??? o.o

Anyways, Here's a video of some creepy bugs. Some of them are pretty though.

Most things that people deem creepy-crawlies don't bother me much. I've had at least four pet waterbugs, and I used to have two pet grasshoppers. The exception is carpet beetles. I hate those little buggers. D<

Also, do cordyceps count anywhere in this? I'm oddly fond of them. No idea why.

Also x2, Honduran White Bats = squee <3

I've had a few gypsy-moth caterpillars, one of whom-- a female--grew to, I kid you not, six inches long. She was huge. We put her jar out on the back deck, and were almost immediately mobbed by males going "ohmygod seeeeeeeex". It was pretty funny, actually.

That was amazing. Mostly because I was about seven years old and there were moths flying around my back deck, and they didn't care where I was, which I found really really cool.

I love that last one x3 "Let me get the vacuum cleaner."

Aah, that reminds me, spring soon means the start of ant season... When will we find the first?

I became very aware of ants in my house when I was sleeping on the floor (not for any particular reason, but for about a year I had a nice little nest on the floor of my room). I kept waking up with ant bites, and finding them in my nest... Part of what finally prompted me to clean my room, because, I mean, really.

The dustbuster will come out soon, and we will be evicting ants. Ah springtime.

Can anyone identify this thing? (Warning: Big centipede picture.) We had a couple in my school last year, and I've been curious for a while.

Edited by Kazeko

Yeah....ants....I was okay with a few of them in my house. But then they told all their friends. And their friends told all their friends. I woke up one day to feed the cat and there were a ton in the bathroom. They were all over the floor, in the food bowl and on the counters. They had just become too numerous and I couldn't do anything about it but spray Febreeze on them. I then bought ant motels. Sorry ants...no hard feelings, right?

Is that a--? Yes, I think I can say that it is.

EPIC NOM.

I always wanted a lizard, but for some reason my parents refuse to let me have scaly pets. (Aside from my birds, ofcourse.) That's a... what is that? It looks familiar but I can't for the life of me remember what it is.

Is that a--? Yes, I think I can say that it is.

EPIC NOM.

I always wanted a lizard, but for some reason my parents refuse to let me have scaly pets. (Aside from my birds, ofcourse.) That's a... what is that? It looks familiar but I can't for the life of me remember what it is.

I think it's a bearded dragon. :U

I think it's a bearded dragon. :U

Yup, that's a bearded dragon all right. Someone who lives down my street has one, it's so cute. I want one too, but not right now.

However, that looks like the best way to clear spiders ever.

Ack I probably needed a link to that gif T.T

I don't know why I come to this thread at all.

But I like Bearded Dragons.