MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

bump to front

What are you bumping for ??

I RUSHED over here because I can't get into it again - and I thought someone might have an answer....

Guess not sad.gif And it is my GO TO hatchery.

This seems like a glitch to me, but I dunno.

Eggs that are over four days are in the Valley Sherwood ER.

I went to put my egg in there for laughs and it got rejected because it was 'over 4 days'. huh.gif

Edited by Millieclaw

it wont show my eggs but i think its good

wink.gif

What do you mean ?

I did NOT add them - but I just went to look at your scroll there and it is showing your eggs - and that three of them are in there...

Something is goofy. When I try to add my scroll it says it can't connect to the cave or doesn't do anything at all. Cave seems to be fine, not having trouble viewing my scroll. The viewer gives me "Unable to fetch info about this dragon from Dragon Cave" when I try to click out adults. This isn't the only site where things are going wrong so no idea what is going on.

It has to be the cave - AoND is the same.... Just cannot connect.... I NEED to get two eggs OUT of there that I put in AoND earlier for a mate who is away - they were dying; now the hatchies are collecting views at a scary rate and I can't get in to take them out... sad.gif

And yes - I get the same message from ValleySherwood as you do.

Edited by fuzzbucket

It's not the cave.. I'm thinking that VS itself is having problems (maybe their access to the api is messed up or blocked?). Other fansites I use are working just fine.

It's not the cave.. I'm thinking that VS itself is having problems (maybe their access to the api is messed up or blocked?). Other fansites I use are working just fine.

Other fansites are having problems too, AOND can't read scrolls and my own site can't either. I wonder if TJ is remaking the API

Eggs Around the World is working.

I cant get VS or Allure to load, both are telling me they cant connect to DC :/

AoND and VS aren't loading for me either. One of my hatchlings (it was an ER egg at one point) got really sick about 3 hours after hatching and I had to hide it. It's still sick now. But other sites (like EATW and Silvi's) seem to be fine.

VS is loading now (for me, anyway.)

VS is back to normal, with me tongue.gif

but in the morning I can't add my scroll to it :s

also, I found that eggs with 0 day 0 hour isn't added to the ER section, although it said the egg was added. But eggs with 0 day 1 hour do

I like this site. It is well-designed and simple to use. smile.gif

As this is one of my faves, I'll drag it back to page one.

Is anyone else having trouble with putting there scroll name in? It can't find my eggs/hatchlings even though they are definitely there, alive, and not fogged.

Also the link to my scroll in my siggie goes to an unfound scroll. I'm not sure what's up because when I log into the Cave I can view it!

Edited by Alexis_Wingstar

Mine is in there fine - but I have to say, I can't make it show yours . Is it hidden, maybe ??

This is one of the main sites I use. smile.gif

This is one of my favorite sites because I can add everything at once or choose what to put in.

Fine for me.... so is AOND which others say is down..

plz can some one click on this egg PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS egg spam removed - plz don't let it die!!! ohmy.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

plz can some one click on this egg [ plz don't let it die!!! ohmy.gif

You need to post your own eggs on the fansites.

Edited by rubyshoes