StarlightSpyro

Spyro the dragon series

Hi I'd like to join i love animal crossing I have it for the ds and its awesome!!!!!

Sometimes i really wish i new my WEP code but idk it it suxs :(

Hi I'd like to join i love animal crossing I have it for the ds and its awesome!!!!!

Sometimes i really wish i new my WEP code but idk it it suxs sad.gif

What the censorkip.gif are you chatting about.

Anyway, I have my old PS1 on the go at my new house, with Spyro 1 and Spyro 2!! I completed Spyro 1 plenty of times during my childhood, but because I literally only own Sypro 2 for two days when I was about 9, I never got a chance to have a really good crack at it like I am now (almost 12 years later xd.png )

I just got to round up some treasure and orbs, defeat Ripto and then I'M DONE.

My favorite was Spyro Year of the Dragon (i think it was the 3rd ps1 game). I think we got about 96% complete... I really liked the skateboarding mini-game levels

To anyone who is really familiar with Spyro 2 - I'm stuck!! I've completed everything so far as I can tell. In all the levels in all the worlds the Guidebook thing says I have 100% on everything, yet there is one orb I haven't obtained and I think I'm short by about 400 gems??

Oooo I love the Spyro games!! The first time I saw the game was at a friends house....the I became obsessed with it... But its hard to finde the games here in South Africa!!

Spyro, my first game ever! I love the first 3 games, all completely finished. I love the first game so much that now I'm able to start it and finish it in 3 hours with 100%. I haven't tried yet the Spyro trilogy, maybe some day'll do it.

I haven't played the Spyro games to PS1... I wish I could try them though, but I can't since I don't have PS1 (I've only my PS2)... However, I've played four different Spyro games to PS2 ("The new beginning", "The eternal night", "Dawn of the dragon" and "Enter the dragonfly"), and I must say that I really like The eternal night (it became my favourite of the games with Spyro I've this far quite fast). And I might not know anything about the first Spyro games, but the legend of Spyro was enough to make me love Spyro. So I guess that I probably would love Spyro even more if I tried the first games since so many says they're better than the legend of Spyro.

To anyone who is really familiar with Spyro 2 - I'm stuck!! I've completed everything so far as I can tell. In all the levels in all the worlds the Guidebook thing says I have 100% on everything, yet there is one orb I haven't obtained and I think I'm short by about 400 gems??

Oh, this was an extremely annoying predicament I ran into too. It's been close to 8 years since I've played it unfortunately, so my advice may apply to a different version of the game entirely. They've all blended together in my mind.

There's a "bonus" room type thing at the end of one of the games, I can't remember which one... that could be it?

It took me HOURS to 100% all three of the original games, but I did it. The newer games are sellouts.

Caius, depending on your PS2 model you can play the older PS1 games. I know the fat model has backwards compatibility. I'm not sure about the newer versions. The PS3 model being sold currently does not have backwards, so I'm stuck >.>

Edited by spyro76

I have the skinny PS2, and yeah, it has backwards compatibility too. I've got Year of the Dragon and I play it all the time. smile.gif I wish i had the first two also! I never had my own Playstation when i was younger so I could only play the games when my brother or sister rented them. I really liked the flying levels and I wished Spyro could fly like that all the time! But I suppose that would make the games too easy, huh? tongue.gif

The PS3 might not have backwards compatibility, but you can download older games, including the first three Spyro games for about... I think it was $5 each? I gotta check again.

I love those original three games biggrin.gif I've never played the Legend of Spyro ones though, are they fun? From what I've seen, they seem very different. o.o

Edited by Aidivni

The PS3 might not have backwards compatibility, but you can download older games, including the first three Spyro games for about... I think it was $5 each? I gotta check again.

>.<

I has the dumb. Of course. I have all of them on my PS3 harddrive too! xd.png

They also work on PSPs.

So that makes my previous post a lie in part. I have played the games since then, but I haven't 100%'d them in that long.

Ohhhhh, I love the Spyro games! I think my favourite might be Ripto's Rage.

Aaah I remember I completed EVERYTHING but there was one dragon statue that I couldn't get to for ages. Seriously, it took me months to figure out how to get to it, and it was so frustrating because I could hear it jingling so close by.

The one that sounded like it was above you and you had to fly the other way round a tower to get to a secret door ?

We struggled on that for so long

I loved Spyro on the PS1

Loved because all the new games don't feel like proper Spyro to me, the Story seems to have so many plotholes now and whats up with Sparkz talking

My favourite was probably Year of the Dragon

I never got to play the old Spyro >< My parents bought the old first Spyro for me to play on our PS3, But I never got a chance to play it.

I love the LOS series of Spryo! They are my favorite games. I don't play any other Spyro games because I don't really like the other ones that much, They seem kind of boring ><

I was searching through Spyro based websites and found 2 videos that had proof of new spyro games to be coming out! It sounds like they will be on the Wii, which will be awesome!

I can't wait to know more about the new games.

I love Spyro, I still have the original trilogy for Ps1 but I haven't played it for years. I still remember where all the hidden statues, orbs, eggs and gems are. I remember spending ages on Spyro 2 trying to defeat Ripto, the final boss, he was so annoying.xd.png

I've played some of them. I played some of the oldschool PS1 ones (Which were totally off the wall awesome), a few of the handheld ones, which were dece. My latest game would be the Eternal Night for the Wii. Not bad, but Spyro sure has changed over the years, my preference lies with the old ones. So much nostalgia, ahhh~

I've played some of them. I played some of the oldschool PS1 ones (Which were totally off the wall awesome), a few of the handheld ones, which were dece. My latest game would be the Eternal Night for the Wii. Not bad, but Spyro sure has changed over the years, my preference lies with the old ones. So much nostalgia, ahhh~

I prefer the old-school ones too, the new ones are pretty good but it's just not the same. Although after all these years I'm glad that Spyro has finally aged, even if he looks a bit silly in his 'teen' years. xd.png

yeah I love spyro game myself since I have 3 PS2 games and 1 fire one for DS game I need get some new for DS but not know for Wii will be. oh well. I not finish playing on DS end. I finish all on PS2 before. I love play that game. I need Sypro for Wii since I got new console Wii from Xmas as well. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

I've played one Spyro game ever and I liked it but I still sold and then never bought another spyro game since. I want to play again but it's always in the back of my mind.

Do any of you have that feeling? When you go to gamestop, or wherever, and you want to buy a particular game but you either change your mind or you forget what you came in there for? Happens to me all the time

Anyways I'm babbling so is there a newer spyro game that y'all can mention for ps3, ps2, or a nintendo ds?

OMG I LOVE SPYRO it is the funnest game! are there any new spyros coming out anytime soon? just wondering >.>

i have almost finnishe one 100% it takes soo much time to get all the spyro dragon eggs but it is fun playing!

Please help hatch my Eggelishes eggs! smile.gif

I have Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy for Gameboy. I used to have another game, but I lost it. sad.gif

I like spryo 1and 2 the best personaly it was a ton of fun to play them couldn't stop playing em for the longest time xd.png