Elena

So far it's my favourite movie thus far. The acting could have been a tad better (I will admit that) but what I'm a real fan of is the CGI. Oh. My. Gosh.

I watch movies like this sometimes for the sole purpose of critiquing the animation and picking out flaws in it. In Avatar I left the theatre completely dazed because it was so beautiful with so few flaws. Of course, I'm still a sci-fi junky at heart, so that didn't help.

Yes. I loved the CGI. And if

I heard rumors of the Sequels being in different areas. I heard one was the ocean But I am not sure
is true I would love james cameron. We have seen forest-life; Now I want to see ocean.

Everytime I see this thread, I wonder "Why are they discussing some guy's avatar?" So I go and check it out, but then I remember that it's about the movie. This has happened to me three times now.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

This movie is like how I like my men: Cliche story, terrible dialogue, nice to look at. (har har har....)

I got the collectors edition for Christmas. It's so cool. There are two different extended film versions, over three (I think it said eight, actually) hours of extras, and hundreds of original concept art and writing.

I love it <3

I loved it! Although the girl who Jake fell in love with (I forget her name) had such a heavy accent that I couldn't understand her even when she spoke English.

I love this movie. It has an interesting storyline, and the world of Panadora is amazingly beautiful. It also makes me kind of sad that us humans can't have that kind of connection with nature like the Na'vi have. The movie depicts humans in a lot of ways that are true- consuming and grabbing without thought. All in all, great movie, and a lesson in a way, to me at least.

Honestly, I'd prefer a documentary series on the native wildlife of Pandora.

This.

I loved the world and the creatures in it. I don't remember much about the acting even after watching it in 3D for five times (three were for friends who wanted someone to go with, feeling stupid going alone) and each time I just wanted to hop in the movie and meet some of the animals or touch those plants xd.png

I didn't like this movie that much. The white man becoming 'one' with the race of 'savages' and then helping said people defeat the other white men...it's so cliche. Not even the pretty CGI saved the movie from its' standard cookie cutter plot.

I liked this movie a lot mostly because of the visuals and effects. As far as the story line, it could have been better...but the movie is still awesome.

There was so much creativity in the world-building aspect of the movie. I just wish they'd saved some of that creativity for the plot. T_T

I loved the graphics and the artwork was beyond admirable, but the storyline was so boring and lifeless that I wasn't amused at all. dry.gif