Hawaiianbabidoll

Hunger Games

Most, if not all movies based on books are terrible. They can't capture and re-create the ideas. If you've seen the percy Jackson and Harry potter (first) ones, you'll see what I mean. But I HATE it when people don't bother reading the book because they're lazy and go "OH! That movie was awesome!"

The movie for hunger games wasn't the worst, but i wish they'd focus more on training.

The Hunger Games series was great. Catching Fire was my favorite book of the three. However, I had one major issue that bugs me is the ending of Mockingjay. It just bugs me because I feel like she rushed the ending. It was good don't get me wrong but I was a little disappointed on how it seemed that way.

I've read the whole series and thought it was great! biggrin.gif

Didn't think I'd like it in the first place since it was a bit different from the normal books I read (dragons and fantasy). But I loved it in the end. Didn't like Mockingjay as much as the others but it was still good. I've seen only the beginning of the film but like normal I prefer the book. smile.gif

Ahhhh have you guys seen the propaganda posters for Catching fire? They're really amazing.

Yes, and I love them. I can't believe this is finally the month of Catching Fire! The cast looks great, and hopefully this one stays truer to the book.

I have read the books after I watched the first movie. I dont really like the movie. After watching the last part of the Mockingjay I was not satisfied sad.gif

I am little bit crazy, I don't like Gale and Prim (I hate Prim sorry ) my fav are Effie and the Capitol ;D