Rpuppyluvr0203

Feathered or Webbed?

Which do you prefer?  

488 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both are pretty awesome, but I voted for feathered because feathers are lighter than webbed wings, possibly making easier for something to fly. I don't want it to have a back ache flying!! sad.gif

We're a little short on feathered dragons here...seriously. Think about it; Whites...uh, those ones from Christmas...

Exactly.

I love them both...webbed and feathered.

BUt my personal preference will be the webbed dragons...they look more dragonny wink.gif

When they're feathered, they seem to be something other than a dragon to me. My view of dragons is solidly reptilian, and you don't find feathers AND scales together on reptiles. Chickens, now that's another matter...

xd.png

We're a little short on feathered dragons here...seriously. Think about it; Whites...uh, those ones from Christmas...

Exactly.

This^ I like both, but I voted feather because we need more feathers .

I like both and while I think the webbed is more traditional to dragons,

I like the feathered ones more. =)

I like both, I didn't want to pick D= I chose webbed in the end, because I'm terrible at drawing feathers and some of my favourite sprites and breeds are webbed.

I like them both, but webbed dragons look nice.