Rpuppyluvr0203

Feathered or Webbed?

Which do you prefer?  

488 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

both can be really very beautiful, but I voted for feathers. they are so unusual and pretty on the dragons smile.gif

Webbed, they're so much easier to draw. Though I just love the way feathers look on Rosebuds, I voted for the former.

I feel that I must agree with a poster above me, who was saying that reptiles usually don't have feathers.

I think that the webbed wings make more sense flying-wise, since it would be easier to glide. Also, feathers don't seem like they could support a dragon in the way that webbed wings could.

I do have so say that I think that feathered wings look better, but I'd like my dragons to be as technically correct as possible.

I know I answered this last year, but I imagine I've also changed since then.

I like webbed wings on some, and feathered wings on some.

Generally if it's a feathered dragon it should have feathered wings, and if it's a reptilian dragon it should have reptilian wings.

There are exceptions to this, such as Quetzalcoatls, but generally speaking...

I don't like to mix and match all that much.

Edited by Pink

I'm surprised by the current poll results. I see dragons as being reptilian and don't like feathers on them, in general, though I don't hold it against any of the feather-winged dragons - they're all very nice.

Then again I also think Water Walkers are super cute and everyone else seems to think they're kind of ridiculous-looking? Maybe I just have strange tastes.

I prefer dragons with webbed wings. I like dragons with feather wings, but webbed wings seem more natural to me.

I chose Feathered wings cause they are super cute. biggrin.gif I really don't mind a cuddly dragon with feathery wings. xd.png

I love both, but I do prefer the webbed variety.

When I think of dragons, I think immediately of a webbed, amazing, awesome creature... not cuddly, cute, feathered things xd.png

I usually think webbed when I think of dragons, but I voted feathered mainly because while I love all the webbed dragons we have at the moment, I'd love to see some more feathers. Basically, the more even the mix, the happier I'll be personally. tongue.gif

Oooh, I don't know. Dragons are epic, whether their wings are webbed or feathered. <3 I don't really have a preference.

Feathered. When I have dreams that I am a dragon or can turn into a dragon, I have feathered wings.

feathered.

webbed doesn't exactly symbolize freedom for me—...

I like unwinged dragons smile.gif but if from feathered or webbed then I choose feather

I always pictured dragons with webbed wings until I saw the White dragon on DC. I love that sprite, and it opened my mind to feathered wings.

I still prefer webbed, but I too would like to see more feather-winged dragons. Fun poll! Very interesting answers and points of view.

It really depends on the dragon, but in general I prefer webbed. They just seem more dragony (Is that a word?) to me.

I personally like feathered.

There is something extremely elegant about a dragon with feathers... IMO at least.

i prefer dragons with webbed wings because it just has more of the dragon appeal feathered dragons remind me more of giant phoenixes

I love them both But I must admit to liking the feathered ones most "just my preference" biggrin.gif

Love them both but I prefer the webbed ones. They're looking more "evilish" in the cutest way laugh.gif

WEBBED! The feathered are okay, but from my view, a dragon just isn't a dragon without webbed wings. X3