Rpuppyluvr0203

Feathered or Webbed?

Which do you prefer?  

488 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for me webbed is what i think when i think of dragons, but feathered just looks more graceful and unique

Edited by littlepeanut

Well, I think the Mint dragon is a Drak. NO, it's not a DRAKE. I'm pretty sure a DRAK is a dragon without wings. ^^

I'm split evenly. It all depends on the dragon's personality and how/where it lives

Yep, I'm with Mando on this one.

Definitely webbed. It looks more like a dragon. smile.gif

It really depends, but I'm leaning closer to feathered wings ... wink.gif

lol I can understand that, I just wish a Mod would come in and add a "both" option.

I guess it kinda slipped my mind as I made the poll. *facepalm*

Dah carp, I voted for the wrong one. >:| I prefer webbed-winged dragons.

I'd have to go with webbed; it just makes dragons look more sleek & dangerous.

Webbed.

All REAL dragons should really have webbed wings in my opinion, but some may have feathered, hence some dragons in DC.

Just depends on what looks better for what dragon. Not everyone is going to like Webbed or Feathered, so that's why I think DC has a variety.

Feathers sometimes doesn't look right, etc, and Webbed it seems you can do more.

I have to say that I love Black dragons, but feathered wings look pretty, especially on that christmas dragon I can't remember the name for.

I think feathers are very pretty, but the style of webbed wings appeals to me a bit more, I think.

I prefer webbed.

I've always considered dragons reptiles, and reptiles do not have feathers. (exception of some of the flightless feathered dinosaurs).

In addition, feathers are a support structure for flight for a bird skeletal system. Without an avian structure and support (hollow bones) I really doubt a dragon could use feathers for much more than decoration or mating markings.

Of course, I'm looking way too far into this. I still think dragons should have webbed wings.

Webbed. Only I've never heard it called that, it's always been "bat wings". So I guess it should be "bat wings or bird wings".

This has been said before by a lot of people, but dragons = reptiles, and birds are really the only creature alive that have feathers.

Who here was pissed when the Eragon movie came out and Saphira had feathered wings? *raises hand*

I think that feathered wings are very pretty, and make for good pets/sprites, but webbed wings (for dragons) would be more practical-besides, they're kewl looking.

Webbed, i hate spriting feathers XP but really, i do like the look of webbed wings :3

Both!

No, really.

You can have both wing designs in one wing.

Looks pretty cool, actually.

Feathers are really pretty, but Webbed ones are easier to draw. But I'm a fan of intricate or complex, so definitely feathers smile.gif

It really depends on the breed. Webbed is cool and the most "dragony", but feathered wings can be so beautiful.

I'd always thought of dragons with only webbed wings until I saw dragons with feathered wings. I do prefer webbed but feathered is very beautiful.

Must I really choose? =p I like both webbed and feathered dragons - in my opinion, it really depends on the appearance of the dragon. Some just look naturally better with webs, while others, feathers. All in all, I vote feathers for aesthetics, webbed for the "style".

Yeah, I'm sitting on the fence still. 8)

Classic webbed, when I think to a dragon it has webbed wings, the feathered ones are pretty but they reminds me too much the birds