Aquaelie

Any Musicians?

I can play violin, clarinet, bass clarinet, and string bass.

Although I've dropped violin because I can't keep up with my school work if I kept practicing it. I might still remember how to play though.

And I play my clarinet and bass for my school's band (concert band and jazz ensemble). <3

I'm playing piano and keyboard for 6 years now, and I'm playing triangle for about 3 years now. wink.gif

yeah i play the flute in my school's band too :3 i can also sing.

Edited by magicaldragon98

me me! biggrin.gif lol... im a musician, i sing, play guitar, a little bit of paino, ukulele (if you want to include that in guitar), Percussion, and i use to play clarinet. smile.gif (my goal right now is to get into A cappella) laugh.gif

ive played piano for about 7 years and im still struggling to keep up with my Cms... i used to play flute but i quit cuz i got really dizzy after playing for a long time.. then i started guitar, but i also stopped ecuase my guitar got wayy out of tune and i never got around to tuning it with my piano.. so yeah imma musician in training?

I play the flute (I'm not doing band this year, though) and the piano (I'm on the 7th level re: Certificate of Merit/CM). Played the flute for three-ish years and piano since 3rd grade I think...I don't remember when I started doing CM, but if my memory serves me well, I've been doing it since 5th grade.

I play classical guitar (and yes, I do make the whole "classical music hilarious facial expressions" from time to time.) Quit violining. Sometimes I sing, but I'm a contralto and usually have to do dude parts. tongue.gif

I learned how to read music at the piano. I took lessons from 7 to 14. I stopped when I got to high school, because I wanted to sing in choir instead. I literally spent half my senior year in the choir room. It was awesome.

I went on to be a music education major in college with an emphasis in voice. Part of that was voice lessons, piano lessons, and a crash course on every instrument in the orchestra... so I can theoretically play them all. (Haha, yeah right.) I currently teach music to elementary kids, and I'm looking for a local non-church community choir to continue singing.

I play viola. Chamber middle school, and third chair. I’m learning Paganini’s 24 Caprices and it is so hard ;u;