Umbreonage

Badge (and Trophy) Suggestion Thread

Yes - a trophy case so that WE could put whichever we wanted "tidied up" in there.

Please not a load of badges for collecting and so on. It's fun to get special ones for special events, but the only PLAY related ones are the trophy and splash (oh and I suppose the carrot and the 4th July, though they were "earned" by just showing up !) but I would rather they remain special event things. I really don't want extra clutter; I and anyone else can see if I have whole families and so on !

If people REALLY want them - maybe create some that you can "apply for" - like when you enter for an exam ! - "Apply for badge > click > "I qualify for the 100 magi badge, please may I have it" (click button)" sort of thing - that go on a special shelf ? laugh.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Small bump as suggestions that have come up here came up in another thread.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Since the alot.png creature is native to this forum, I wonder if we could have an alot.png badge above a certain number of trophies? And one could decide whether they want all their badges on display, or they already have a lot of badges and those they want to hide behind the a.l.o.t. of badges. I think it would be cute. (And I would use the "hide behind" option.)

The alot.png actually comes from the woman that runs the site hyperbole and a half.