TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,608 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is no "Platinum", who ever told that just made it up.

Currently the vote is obsolute as there is still a bug in the system which will cause EVERYBODY to get gold once the next dragon matures. Only people without fresh matured dragons have the right trophy. For me that would be silver.

If there was a platinum I would be forced to get it. I'm just a bronze, but I may get a silver soon.

I have a gold, although I'm not sure why because I don't have 500 dragons....

Same here. 'Freakin bug! dry.gif

There is no "Platinum", who ever told that just made it up.

Currently the vote is obsolute as there is still a bug in the system which will cause EVERYBODY to get gold once the next dragon matures. Only people without fresh matured dragons have the right trophy. For me that would be silver.

Yes, that just happen to me! I had silver and then a hatchling grow up and now I have a gold trophy which is wrong! laugh.gif

Silver. 260+ dragons. Still quite a bit to go before gold. xd.png

At those who're getting gold trophies when they're not supposed to... I think there's a glitch or something. It was mentioned in the news thread, I think.

I have 614 dragons and a beautiful gold trophy. smile.gif I've been really slow/inactive on DC this last month, due to a move, or I'd have a good bit more.

I can't seem to see it, but it should be silver, as I have 239 adult dragons smile.gif

I think TJ is working on the 'bug' now, my trophy just changed back to silver as it should be. smile.gif

I have Silver right now. Im going for the Gold happy.gif

I've got the bronze...only about 102 dragons to go for a silver! smile.gif

Interesting bug fix - just went from gold (~800 dragons) to silver XP

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

love them neph <3

My "level" is Gold happy.gif 550 dragons (counts frozens too)

I probably would have more, but I let go of a lot of inbreds a while back, and I've been steadily working my way back. Right now, I got 270 adults, making me a Silver.