TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,608 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To find a platinum trophy, maybe look for a mod, or someone with a 2007 Xmas dragon. They are more likely to have tons of dragons and maybe a platinum trophy.

Both my daughter & I have silver. I'm at 435 dragons, so probably won't be that long tongue.gif

I am a bronze; see my Egg Drop Soup banner for my number of dragons. =)

Actually, it seems like frozens don't count.

A friend of mine (she's asleep, so I'm not going to mention her scroll name for now, in case too many people visit and make dragons sick when they can't be fogged) has 1,116 dragons, but only a gold trophy. Looking at her adult/frozen breakdown, though, she only has 537 adults. So the trophy seems to count based on adults only.

(I have a gold as well, 525 adults, 732 total.)

I have a gold. Over 500 adults and no frozens, so I can't tell if frozens count. Anyone know if zombies count?

user posted image

Edited by wobster109

Bronze over here.,.,.,., i believe frozens do count and i think zombies do too because i have four zombies and i think they are counting...

Frozens have to count, cause I only have 150-some adults and 50-ish frozens, and I have a silver trophy.

I'm just past the 600 mark, but I'm pretty sure my frozens are counting towards my gold trophy. A have quite the army of frozen hatchlings.

I doubt frozens count - my housemate has 200+ frozens and about 20 adults, and she doesn't have a trophy at all (apart from the easter eggs)

Nevermind, a silver just appeared @___@

Edited by kadoatie