TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

Awesome! Thank you, TJ! The scale is definitely better. biggrin.gif Although it would be really perfect if we could have the full-size basket on the /easter/ page with all of our eggs. biggrin.gif?

Awww. It's so cute. -huggling the silver trophy- Mhm..I love silver <3

OH. AND YOU ALL JUST LOST THE GAME.

Cool, I'm at silver, and have a long ways to go to get 500 for a gold. >.<

345/500 lol

*snuggles shiny silver trophy* Thanks, TJ!

Woa! blink.gifxd.png Very cute idea! I think that I have 400 + dragons on my scroll ... unsure.gifwink.gif I can't wait to see some of the other trophy varieties!

lol, my trophy keeps jumping between 50 and 500. i know i don't have over 200, so no way can i have 500.

Oo, shiny trophy. Will there be more trophies for certain stuff?

Wooot! Something awesome to wake up to! 8D Thank you verrrry much TJ, I love my shiny silver trophy and the miniature baskets look adowable. ^____^

Haha. The trophy made me smile. I admit I logged on after they were added and went "What is that?", but I love it being there. Neat to mouse over it and have it remind me that I've got over 200 dragons. I kind of forget that. tongue.gif

Hey this is kinda cool. I just had to run to the Forums to see what this new thing was all about. Now I know.

Oooh nice. Miro likes what Miro sees.

Hmmm...I wonder how far the trophies go. The max I've seen is the gold, which is possibly glitched for a lot of people. I'm not a dragon hoarder, but I am a collector, so I have bronze.

ok.. um.. is there a glitch on the gold trophy? A friend with only 140 dragons has a gold trophy. >.>