TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

I love the tiny basket and the trophy! Thank you! biggrin.gif

sweetness *runs off to update wiki*

Lovely idea! I was afraid the basket would just be added to the bottom of our dragon listings but this is much much better. Can't wait to pick up my 50th, maybe next week. cool.gif

And thanks for tweeting about this too! That's how I found out. smile.gif I hope this means twitter will be used more often in future.

These are so fun!! It's great having something to work towards, besides eventually getting all of the dragons...

It would be fun if there was a little trophy for different events, but it would probably be a hassle. unsure.gif And I don't think it would work to have trophies for having rares, or all types of dragons; it would change every time there was a new egg drop, and there are a lot of rares.

'Sides, it kind of makes sense that a person would be given a trophy of accomplishment for having a certain number of dragons(in the Dragon Cave world), but why would somebody give them a trophy for having a gold dragon, or whatever?...

oh wow this is so fun!! Thanks TJ!!! smile.gif

goes and checks mai scroll..... I have a bronze trophie, which is ok. smile.gif

OK the weird thing is, well, my friend has a gold trophie. and she has fewer dragons than I do...... question mark?? blink.gif

Anyone else having the same problem??

Wow!! Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif I'm so happy because I got a bronze trophy! I'll try to get the silver one!

oh wow this is so fun!! Thanks TJ!!! smile.gif

goes and checks mai scroll..... I have a bronze trophie, which is ok. smile.gif

OK the weird thing is, well, my friend has a gold trophie. and she has fewer dragons than I do...... question mark?? blink.gif

Anyone else having the same problem??

I have a Silver one and another user I know has a Gold one....

What be the difference between the two?

No bronze trophy?

NVM, I really like the smaller icons. The huge basket was starting to annoy me.

xd.png I had a silver trophy, then I froze a black hatchie and I have a gold! Yays!! I hope more trophies will come soon

Thank you TJ! Smaller sized basket and trophy are just so cute and awesome!

I have about 350 dragons...so I learned silver trophy xd.png

I love the trophies, but it looks like I have the wrong one. I only have 359 dragons total, and when I first looked at my scroll I had a silver trophy, but when I froze one of my hatchlings it turned gold. unsure.gif

Ooohhh the trophy is so cool!

..... I'd probably have a gold trophy right now if I hadn't released roughly 100 dragons when culling/sorting out my favorites. Hmph.

Whuh...? Mine just changed to gold! Whut?

I'm a few away from the silver trophy, why do I have gold? xd.png

My just changed to gold, too. I have just a tad over 400. blink.gif

I imagine it'll get worked out. smile.gif