TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

Quick question concerning the trophies...although I dunno if anyone can really answer it >>

I'm eyeing that gold trophy...but I don't think I want to actually KEEP 500 dragons on my scroll xd.png If I say ended up collecting up to that many and got the trophy, could I abandon anything I wanted and still have the trophy, even though I would then have under 500 after all the abandoning?

I assume no since when you get to the 50/200/500 mark the trophy auto changes. Then again I am not admin so who knows.

Thanks TJ cool.gif

I like the idea of having little accomplishments like this. Gives one something to work towards! And adds a little flattery of ego, to be sure.

Since I've just been collect one male & female (or just one for dinosaurs, cheese, etc...) - can I get an "Ark" badge wink.gif

I don't even know how many dragons I have, it's already somewhat difficult to find what I'm looking for on the scroll - guess I need to do some sorting! laugh.gif

Mine just changed to Silver

Frozen hatchies count now? i have 138 adults, and my trophy just chanched to a silver one O= but i had a bronze one till a couple of hours ago... or is it just a glitch? x3

o.o I have exactly 100 dragons total. 99 adults and 1 frozen hatchling.

xDD; Meaning unless I get more dragons uber quicker than I did before, it'll take about half the amount of time to get to 200 and get the silver trophy.

But maybe it won't take as long because I took my time WAY too much on getting dragons before. lol.

o.o I have exactly 100 dragons total. 99 adults and 1 frozen hatchling.

xd.pngD; Meaning unless I get more dragons uber quicker than I did before, it'll take about half the amount of time to get to 200 and get the silver trophy.

But maybe it won't take as long because I took my time WAY too much on getting dragons before. lol.

And don't forget that dragons now grow up faster.

I have 49 right now. Just one away from the bronze trophy. Eh, I'll get there sometime.

this is a cool little Idea -collects eggs and hides them on her scroll- Tehe -smiles widely-

I like the trophy.

I did some maths to work out how many more dragon i need.

________

________

The one in bold is how many more i need to get a bronze trophy.

Since I've just been collect one male & female (or just one for dinosaurs, cheese, etc...) - can I get an "Ark" badge wink.gif

I don't even know how many dragons I have, it's already somewhat difficult to find what I'm looking for on the scroll - guess I need to do some sorting! laugh.gif

http://www.greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/tools/index.html

Just plug in your name and it will tell you your scroll stats.

Enjoy your Trophies everyone. smile.gif