TJ09

Donation Meter

YES!! I was finally able to donate! Not much, but every bit counts, right? I'm so happy I could finally do that!

I can't see the donation meter anymore. (TJ's first post has nothing but his signature in it for me.)

Could it be due to the forum software update? Or is it visible for anybody else and I'm just blocking something I shouldn't be...?

Looks to me like the update removed the meter.

Something that's fun to see: donating, then see the percentage go up! :D

Thanks for all your work TJ :)

Thank you. i just found this site and am new. I cannot currently donate but may depending on if got spare money. I do hope that this site will stay alive as I love dragons.

~Scrollspam removed.~

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hehe, I finally donated! Felt like giving something back for having a chance to catch older holiday dragons. I loved this year Halloween and Christmas events, even if catching some of the eggs has been a challenge :))

I hope TJ will do the same thing with old Valentine dragons! I missed 2 or 3 releases :D

On 9/21/2020 at 12:11 AM, Knuckerbearer said:

Well, this site has given me fun for several years now; time I gave a little back.

Me too. Just donated a little. Wish it could be more.

I'll be honest I temporarily forgot there was an option to donate. Just donated a bit!

Made my first donation in a long time. Just returned from a multi-year hiatus and arrived back in time for the 15th Birthday release!

Forgot how much fun DC is. Thanks TJ, all the mods, and all the spriters! 

🥰 Donated to a site my brother, my daughter, and I love. Thank you for an amazing site to keep so many people, including my family, fun, interesting, and full of amazing family moments. 🥰

Will there ever be a way to donate without PayPal? They have owed me money, not a lot, for many years, and never justified a reason for refusing to refund it. I don't use them since they messed up.

Couldn't you use some of what they are holding ? Like - spend it - here or elsewhere - to get it away from them ?

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Couldn't you use some of what they are holding ? Like - spend it - here or elsewhere - to get it away from them ?

I don't have any other contact or accounts involved with them. This has been 16 years now and I have no way to spend the money they owe me.

After all these years, I was finally able to give back to this site. Thank you, Tj and all, for the wonderful times on here.  This game got me through some of the hardest moments in my early adult life, and I am so grateful for it and all its inhabitants.

Much love, 

~Izzy