TJ09

Donation Meter

I dint think any should requireit, but have it as an option to donate

In a perfect world, money wouldn't be required to get food and a place to sleep and work either wink.gif So let's work on the basics first, and be happy about websites made by people who can afford to be generous.

i'm glad in that time i've been here that DC has never given over to the dark side of requesting money from players for any reason. i donate when i have a little to spare smile.gif

i'm glad in that time i've been here that DC has never given over to the dark side of requesting money from players for any reason. i donate when i have a little to spare smile.gif

I WISH I could donate, however being to young to have my own credit card, I cannot.

Edited by Howitzersfriend

I WISH I could donate, however being to young to have my own credit card, I cannot.

I understand how that is. My mom even has to use her credit card to pay for World of Warcraft. However, most of the time, she buys me time cards. It's her way of saying "let's see if you can be responsible and spend them only when you intend to play".

Sometimes I play every day for hours for weeks, other times I go months without even logging in.

DC is always going to be my favorite pet/click site. You don't get any special perks if you donate like so many other sites I know.

Always a fun time with this community too <3

If I wasn't saving up for a game comming out I'd donate. But glad DC's still here even if the bar doesn't fill. >3< Good luck donators.

Yes, I have stayed with DC for over 5 years because anyone can work for their scrolls with a little determination, and some help from the awesome community. I don't like a lot of other sites because the game play is dependent on how much you spend.

There is certainly no need to apologize for not being able to donate.

Yep, I cant donate, but that is more a fact of being to young/not having a credit card. If I could donate, I absolutely would.

Since I am unable to donate due to a lack of money while I love DC a lot, I whitelisted DC from ABP :3 I hope it helps a little <3

I saw the donation meter at 0% and had to donate just to find out if it's broken (or something was blocked by my browser). laugh.gif

(It's not at 0% anymore. Ha, I made it move! biggrin.gif )

I saw the donation meter at 0% and had to donate just to find out if it's broken (or something was blocked by my browser). laugh.gif

(It's not at 0% anymore. Ha, I made it move! biggrin.gif )

You can see the donation meter? I haven't been able to see it for a while. D:

I have to click an icon (looks like a shield?) next to the browser address bar to allow "insecure content", probably because the data is included from somewhere else.

(Edit: might not be a good idea to allow such things on unknown websites, but here I trust TJ that it's not actually dangerous. smile.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

I must donate when i get disability, till then. I sorry TJ I'm broke sad.gif but you have my fan girliness 100%

Love how DC isn't a pay and you get this rare dragon that shows how much you love our moneys. Or a few other things like using the money for personal pleasure, oh or selling your admin code...... though to be fair I'd give myself about 4 rare dragons and be done with it lol.

It's 6am and I've been up all night forgive my weird ramblings

That should be fixed now.

Ah, there we go - thanks!

I must donate when i get disability, till then. I sorry TJ I'm broke

There's absolutely no need to apologize for not being able to donate. A donation is a donation, not something required. Please don't give DC any money that you can't afford to. Your living expenses are more important.

I must donate when i get disability, till then. I sorry TJ I'm broke

There's absolutely no need to apologize for not being able to donate. A donation is a donation, not something required. Please don't give DC any money that you can't afford to. Your living expenses are more important.

That is true, but i felt the need to smile.gif I know it's not needed, loved and appreciated but not needed. Just wish I could help out more, but i encourage friends to play and don't trash it ( much lol.. One day i will get a gold female Cb one day)

I love how this new "subscribe to remove ads" thing shows now when I'm in the Biomes

(and the cats! oh my :3 )

I totally plan on doing that when I get to my home computer, thanks TJ! ^-^