TJ09

Donation Meter

I'm waiting to see if the donation meter is going to go up, even just a tad bit now ...*crossing fingers*... *LOL* ... I popped in a bit extra.

Meanwhile, I challenge those out there who have a Paypal account or a not-maxed-out credit card or a debit card, to sign up for a monthly donation as I have just done.  Mine is just $5.00 per month, not even as much as a single lunch at a fast food place (heck, I paid over $3.00 for a diet coke the other day!).  If $5.00 a month is too much (I've been there), can you spare $1.00 a month?  Won't even buy you a cup of coffee most places, but if a few hundred people signed up at a buck a piece, it could be a huge help to this wonderful game AND its great people!  C'mon, so many of you would probably donate IF you remembered to, and that dollar or $5.00 (or more if you could do it) will just slide invisibly and effortlessly from your account to the Dragon Cave each month, and help support this game we love!

Just.  Hit.  Donate!!

You know you want to ...*huge happy grin*

Melanie 

I just donated $20– the meter didn’t change, though

Edited by mishhelle

It seems to be stuck at zero - I put in $20 also, so between us it should have shown something.  No biggie.  I'm sure the money went to the right place, and TJ will get that pesky meter fixed when he can.  

My challenge is still open, everyone!  Can you donate $1 a month (or more)?

Melanie

On 6/27/2022 at 2:54 PM, laevsk said:

It seems to be stuck at zero - I put in $20 also, so between us it should have shown something.  No biggie.  I'm sure the money went to the right place, and TJ will get that pesky meter fixed when he can.  

My challenge is still open, everyone!  Can you donate $1 a month (or more)?

Melanie

I think it's a static image and not constantly updated 

I'm kind of curious, as the meter is currently broken from what I can tell (or nobody has donated in a while), is there a rough estimate of how much it costs to run dragon cave monthly in total?

I donated 20 usd, DC deserves it! 

That being said it moved from 0 to 3%

*slides DC a 20*

Just a little walkin’ around money. 

I love this site so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the work you, the artists, and the mods do and for sharing the joy of these pixel creatures with us. 

Hey, whats happend with the scroll ? I cant go in since 2 days. I cant see any announcements about its.