yelim0503

Books that left you all fuzzy inside

Oh, I *love* East! It's based on the fairy tale "East o' the Sun, West o' the Moon," and it's just lovely. If you're a geek about rewritten fairy tales like myself, you'd love this book!

~Feathers

So is the book "Ice" by Sarah Durst. =) And I loved it.

The Redwall series always makes me feel warm and fuzzy. xd.png It just does.

"Star Girl" also gave me the same feeling, lol.

The "His Dark Materials" trilogy makes me feel warm and fuzzy, or at least "The Amber Spyglass" did (it also made me cry...). :3

The "His Dark Materials" trilogy makes me feel warm and fuzzy, or at least "The Amber Spyglass" did (it also made me cry...). :3

Glad I'm not the only one who did. :'P It was the only time I'd cried over a book in two years.

Lemme tell ya something first. I NEVER cry while watching TV, Movies, or reading books.... Except for this one time. I read "The Cat Who Went to Heaven". It wasn't nearly as sad as anything I've seen or read..... yet i cried at the end...

@Wilycat52: Oh my gosh, that was such a touching book. Dx I cried at the end also. But then again, I cry when reading a lot of things. Take Charlotte's Web, for example. But you can't say that wasn't sad.

The Girl Who Could Fly...the middle was simply heart breaking and the end so indistinct..

"Fallen" by Lauren Kate and the following three books. Too bad I didn't get to see how the story ended. sad.gif

The Girl Who Could Fly...the middle was simply heart breaking and the end so indistinct..

Yay someone else who has read this book! I'd have to agree, the ending was great but the final climax with the antagonist (Dr. Somebody… It's been too long since I read it tongue.gif) almost made me cry. That book was amazing all around. It succeeded in being predictable while throwing major plot twists.

The ending of The Blood of Eden series was very warm and fuzzy. Which was great considering the first two books didn't have very happy endings.

I love Neil Gaiman's Stardust. Short, and I think it's technically a kids' book, but it's so fun and sweet. I also really enjoy the book that he wrote with Terry Pratchett, Good Omens - it's weird in a way that constantly makes you laugh and smile.

The little prince :>

Was just going to post this lol laugh.gif

But also A Dog's Purpose. I cried and laughed and was awww all at the same time and my feelings were really out of control while reading it. But maybe it's because I usually cry really easily over books. Still this one has to be one of my favourites, if not THE favourite book. wub.gif