RedWolfen

Monster Hunter Tri

xd.png Well at least capturing is faster than killing. Just beat on it until it starts swimming funny and go straight to the nest, put down a trap and lob tranq bombs~

HELLO!!!!!!

yeah, had MH for a while now, currently online im at HR 35....with almost full Rath and an almost full Lagi(STUPID LAGI WON'T GIVE ME HORNS FOR THE HELMET AND LOS WON'T GIVE ME A PLATE FOR THE VAMBRACES!!!!)

as for my weapons-Mainly was a GS user at start, but ive expanded with an SnS-Djinn as well as trying to get the Icicle Spike....though I've been getting into a love of using my Rathalos Hammer(Red Bludgeon i think)....i have 3 LS as of now, the first one with Paralysis, Wyvern Blade "Fire", and the Guan Do.......i have 1 Lance, but i prefer to not Lance at all, but it was my only Dragon Weapon before Jhen soooooooo......i was forced to for Dragon Element.....but i had to love getting a Rusted Weapon on my first Volcano quest.......Undertaker, the only dragon weapon i had.......man, i hate trying to get Earth Crystals!

I <3 Monster Hunter! I have Tri and Freedom Unite!

It's really fantasic! (even though it has barely any story to it.... dry.gif )

Welcome everyone! For the most part, I wanted to make this thread as a place for us to organize online gatherings. Anyone interested? Post the best time for you to get online (in the EST timezone, please) and I'll try and see what would be best for most of us, as well as pick the best place for us to meet up.

Hope everyone has fun!

I'll post our next scheduled meeting here: N/A

Hai. I'm a newbie at Monster Hunter. (I just got to level 2 quests...) Any tips?

yes, the first time you're with a monster go in with a lance or SnS (only if its not a water fight), these have shields and are fast enough to allow you to dodge or completly block allowing you to learn the monsters movement. if you want you can also strike back if you feel safe.

in addition also be sure to make multiple sets of armor (whole sets of armor to get skills, or atleast make sure the seperate parts make skills) and weapons to kill monsters the fastest. i didnt do this the first time i did this and it took forever cause i only used the spiral splash lance.

yes, the first time you're with a monster go in with a lance or SnS (only if its not a water fight), these have shields and are fast enough to allow you to dodge or completly block allowing you to learn the monsters movement. if you want you can also strike back if you feel safe.

in addition also be sure to make multiple sets of armor (whole sets of armor to get skills, or atleast make sure the seperate parts make skills) and weapons to kill monsters the fastest. i didnt do this the first time i did this and it took forever cause i only used the spiral splash lance.

Thx! I've got 2 sets of armor, still gotta get a SMS...

OH! Wait, how do you change armor and weapons when you're not at the chest in your house?

Edited by Crawdadsa

I don't even care if this is considered a necro, can ANY gunners help me get some alatreon webbing? This is driving me NUTS.

I need them for the Alatreon SnS.

Most annoying thing at the moment would be either Rathalos or Diablos...haven't gotten to Ceadeus yet, but we're preparing. ~Myra