heartofkavelle

The Sims

Are you registered on the site? Whats your page or studio link? I can show you mine if you'd like.

What town are you playing in now? Do you own any of the store content?

I play it, I just bored. Really easily. I use the 'motherlode' cheat to get tons of cash, build crazy awesome houses, and then get bored a few 'days' in, haha.

Indeed! What's yours?

Sunset Valley, I believe? Because I'm boring. OTL

I think I have a few things from the store, but not much...

I just recently started playing Sims 3 again, although I bought it when it first came out.

I don't have an account on the website. I used to but... it's kind of become a gigantic mess. >__>;

Right now I'm playing in Bridgeport (although it's giving my computer heartburn.) I have Seasons, Pets, Late Night, and Showtime. I'm hoping to get Supernatural soon.

Though I admit I've been a bit bored with it lately.

Hey guys smile.gif I'm playing Sims 3 tongue.gif

Currently playing in my own world, and building a house to plop SimGurus into and torture them tongue.gif

I really want to do that legacy challenge but, alas, I normally get bored with my sims before I can reach 3rd generation. >_> Will have to give it a go, though. Maybe with Mary.

There's an achievement you can get for having a third generation sim? I have I think 6 or seven generations with the current family i'm playing with.

No, no achievement, I was just commenting lol. Are there even achievements in this game? I dun think so, but...

No, no achievement, I was just commenting lol. Are there even achievements in this game? I dun think so, but...

There are. If your game is fully updated, you should have them.

I own Sims 2 and my computer uses windows 8. They do not mesh well. xd.png

Tis a kewl game, though. I used to play it on my stepbrother's computer.

There are. If your game is fully updated, you should have them.

Figures, I haven't played my game in a bit. I think I'm on 1.40 or something.

I want Sims 3: University so so bad, but I'm not sure if it's worth it atm.

I have played it, I was a bit.. disappointed..

It is nice and everything, of course.

But you only have 2 weeks on campus and you barely have free time to go anywhere and do stuff since they are just at school xd.png

Couldn't find the plant people the first time.. so I am going to sign them back in with a different course.

I'm a Sims3 fanatic and play it daily! Sadly I have no online friends to play with. If anyone would like to add me my username is pretty much the same: Dark_Devious_Fox

I have the following expansions: Supernatural, Pets, Sweet Treats, Generations and Seasons. I might get Late Night, I heard it's pretty fun.

Don't know if any of you realize, but I have a Sims 2 Site, featuring my own recolors (hundreds) and select artists I took under my wing.

I used to be with TSR, but bowed out years ago when I realized how corrupt they were, and was a Staff Artist with Natural Sims for couple years, and when that folded, I started my own site.

After 6 years of recoloring, I've retired and DC is now my hobby, but the site is still active and full of hundreds of recolors and original meshes.

Everything is free, and no need to sign up, so if you are into Sims 2, head on over to Paegin Sims

Edited by Riverwillows

I wish I could get Sims but I don't have an iPod/iPad sad.gif

I wish I could get Sims but I don't have an iPod/iPad sad.gif

Okay? Is Sims even -on- iPod/Pad?

Does anyone else have as much trouble as I do while attempting to catch Sims on fire in The Sims 3? :/

I don't have trouble starting the fire, I just can't seem to catch them on fire.

unsure.gif What? Where else is it?

Yes, it's on iPod/iPad. My cousins have it on my uncle's iPad.

unsure.gif What? Where else is it?
The Sims, all three versions, have been designed primarily for PC and Mac. The versions on iPod and iPad are simply offshoots of the main games. Edited by Lightstorm12000

Yes, it's on iPod/iPad. My cousins have it on my uncle's iPad.

The Sims, all three versions, have been designed primarily for PC and Mac. The versions on iPod and iPad are simply offshoots of the main games.

Oh ohmy.gif I never knew that! I really want to play Sims now. Is there anywhere I can download a free trial version?